♡︎Chapter 3♡︎

(y/n) POV:

Being bored in class, You thought of the situation that happened earlier.

'What were the Toman members doing here.'

It also introduced you to a whole new person. This person named Takemichi as it was stated by some other people, but you never seen him in person until today.

By the time class ends, you found Souya already waiting for you.

"Why is that girl walking over to the Toman member?" You heard one of the students whispering.

"Probably just friends." The other replied.

Ignoring the whispers, you walked towards him and got onto the motorcycle.

"Sorry if I give you too much trouble." You told Souya as he drove you back home.

"Not at all, it's quite nice actually." He reassured you. "How's your hand?"

"It's better now, the redness faded away."

"That's good."

Souya continued to pick you up from school, sometimes taking you to different places(depending if your busy and if his busy). You both found it as a way to catch up on each other's life.

'Are we going to be friends forever?'

.
.
.

-Time travel to the future(Takemichi time traveled)-

Looking at the amount of files, you slammed your head onto the table out of exhaustion. You have became a official lawyer after years of studying, this year being your 2nd year.

You let out a sigh as you glanced at paper.

The case of the truck incident.
The client's name was Benjiro Nakano, the one being accused of being associating with the Tokyo Manji Gang and the murder that killed the 300 people. Involving Hinata Tachibana.

This criminal gang were known for its many criminal record, even the polices were having trouble tracking it down.

Just as you think about gang, Toman came to mind.

'Angry-kun was in a gang too.' You thought while sitting back up, 'I wonder what he is doing now.'

You clear up your desk and put the files into your bag.

'Would he think about me too? After these 12 years?'

Arriving back home, you decided to call Angry. You were hoping that he still have same phone number, but the half of you know that the chance were not so great. You punch in the familiar phone number, but there was no answer. You tried a few more times and ends with bunch of fails, leaving you unsurprised.

You stumbled upon a pretty Lily flower hair pin, it was the one Angry give you on the spring festival. It was also the day you met the Toman's Vice President Draken, and also Emma, Hinata, and Takemichi.

"What a pity..." you spoked while looking at her photo, "why must such a good person die?"

You went outside for a walk to fresh your mind, grabbing your keys and bag in case you found any new evidence that can prove your client's innocence.

Despite all the evidence are pointing against him, you knew there was something more.

While walking with the cars zooming by, you saw a crowd in the distance, including the police. Out of curiosity, you walked towards the busy crowds.