♡︎Chapter 14♡︎

After the confession and Angry drove me home. I wondered if it actually made us official couples, but ignoring it I started celebrating and jumping on my bed in happiness.

'It wasn't a nightmare after all!'

3rd POV(Ima try something different)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thinking about it, there's a lot of things off about you, Takemitchy," Chifuyu replied to Takemichi's confession of being able to time travel. "You also look different at times."

"..! Well. . . I mean. . ."

"On the day before the fight between Toman and Valhalla, you told Baji- San not to die. I wasn't close enough to hear the details but I know I heard what you said. You also saved him, meaning you knew he would die. . . You were desperate."

". . . Yeah. ."

"Your pretty invincible you know."

"Huh?"

"You've been fighting alone yourself right? No one praising you or something like that. Be proud of yourself Takemitchy. The results don't matter!"

'Why. . . is he saying something like that?' Thought Takemichi.

"Nobody was watching and yet you continued fighting without running. I respect you dude."

Tears started forming inside Takemichi's eyes again. He was shocked by the reply.

"Y-you. . . Believe me? After all the stuff I told you that makes me sound like a shitty liar?"

"Of course I do you dumbass! Were partners aren't we?"

Takemichi's tears finally waterfalled down his cheeks.

'Telling Chifuyu. . . was definetly. . . the right choice!'

"Damn it! Quit making me cry!" Pouted Takemichi.

"Haha. You've got giant tear glands!"

"Shut up! You makin' fun of me?!"

"Geez, I'm starving!"

"Don't ignore me!"

Takemichi went and bought Chifuyu some ramen and sat on a nearby bench, listening to him slurping on the noodles.

"Kisaki's really gonna kill me huh?"Chifuyu spoke after finishing chewing. "Want some?"

He handed the ramen to Takemichi.

"Sure."

"That future sure do piss me off!" He continued. "So Kisaki was Baji- San's enemy all along?"

"Yeah, without a doubt he went straight to the confession in the future."

"I'll fucking kill him!"

". . . Not yet. . ."

"Kisaki's the Third Division Captain meaning he has a hundred man under his control, adding that with the newly formed Sixth Division, Valhalla."

"That's a big difference. . ."

"Yeah. I'm real pumped Takemitchy!"

"Huh?"

"Your gonna make the First Division an unbeatable team, Takemitchy. You started from nothing. . but I know you can do it!" Chifuyu extended his hand. "We'll curb stomp the Black Dragons, Kisaki, I don't care who! I got your back till the very end! That's the answer to you for telling me everything."