♡︎Chapter 2♡︎

You watched as they ran over the gangs, a few managed to escape. Souya then got off his bike and walked over to you.

"Are you ok?" Souya asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Examining him, his face became different, he looks irritated but you can tell he is still the nice Souya you know. Nahoya on the other hand, still looks like Nahoya.

"It's been a while," you started.

"Yeah.."

"Ouch. . ." One of the gang members spoke.

"Maybe we should call an ambulance." Souya suggested.

"Nah, they'll be fine." Nahoya replied.

"Do you need a ride home?" Souya asked.

"Sure, with all those creeps around."

Looking at the ground where the gangs corpse are still aching in pain made your skin crawl.

'I hope to never run into them again, such creeps.'

As you hoped onto his motorcycle, you just remembered the pepper spray you dropped. You went to search for it only to find it missing.

'Guess I'll need to buy a new one.' You sighed.

"Actually do you mind dropping me off at the store?"

"Sure."

On the way to the store, you tried to strike up an conversation.

"How's life going for you?"

"It's going fine. We joined another gang named Toman."

"We get to beat people up." Nahoya added.

Sweat dropping at what Nahoya said, you couldn't help but not be surprised. But for Souya, you know he would never hurt someone for no reason.

"I heard about Toman before, they are pretty popular.

The motorcycle then stopped as you have arrived at the destination.

"We'll wait for you here." Souya spoke as you get down the motorcycle.

"Ok, I'll be quick."

As you walked inside the store, you tried to find the section where the pepper spray would be at, to your luck, they were out of it.

"Heh. . . What a great day. . ."

Nearby you, there was a knife for self defense use. You decided to buy it until you get your pepper spray.

You walked outside, Souya seemed to have something in his hand.

"What's that?" You asked curiously.

"It's for you."

He handed the bag of candy to you, it appears to be your favorite candy.

"You still remembered I like (F/C)?"

Recap of what happened:

Seeing a candy shop nearby, Angry decided to go and buy you your favorite candy. ''

"Where are you going?" Smiley suddenly asked.

"I'm going to buy (y/n) some candy. There's a store nearby." Angry replied.

"Ok, be quick. She might be back by then."

"Ok!" Angry replied excited.

He walked over to the store and looked around for your favorite candy. He decided to ask one of the workers.