♡︎Chapter 12♡︎

". . . When I time-leaped this time, I became Toman's first division captain, one step away to being top of Toman, but nothing changed. . . Hina got killed and worst of all. . .  I'm the one who did it. . ." Takemichi gloomy explained.

"This is pure conjecture, but. . .don't you think Kisaki had you get my sister killed on purpose?" Questioned Naoto.

"Huh?"

"Don't you think that's strange? How he kills my sister everytime. A coincidence. . .?"

"I think it happened way too many times to be a coincidence. . ." I objected the idea. "Perhaps maybe. . .!"

The idea popped up inside your head.

"Kisaki is obsessed with you and Hina!" Naoto and I spoke at the same time.

Takemichi froze for a moment until it was interrupted by knocking.

"I'd like to work out some counting measures. . . But we don't have much time. Your about to be moved to a detention center."

"A detention center?" Questioned Takemichi.

"It'll become more harder for us to meet each other from now on. . ."

"Huh?! But!"

"If you want to go back then now is the time!"

Takemichi thought for a minute.

". . . Alright. . ."

"What ever happens between you and Kisaki, that is the key to my sisters death!" Naoto told Takemichi as he extended his hand out.

Takemichi took grasp of Naoto's hand and went back into the past.

Takemichi POV:

*CLATTER*

"Strike!" Hina shouted.

I seemed to be in a bowling place and in a throwing ball position.

'Huh? Bowling?'

"That was awesome Takemichi- Kun!" Hina praised holding my hand. "You got a turkey!"

"Uhh. . . Yeah. . ."

It was than Hina's turn.

"I really suck at this you know." She smiled.

'Coming from such an awful time line. . . And seeing Hina smile like this. . .'

Tiny bits of tears cried out, I quickly turned away and sighed, maybe a bit too loud.

"You ok Takemichi- Kun?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Hina went back to roll the ball with carefulness, slightly kneeling as she throw it towards the trial.

"Go!"

'So cute. . .'

The speed of the ball weren't fast, it rolled straight to the side, "awe man. . . Another gutter."

That's right. I was really into bowling during this time.

'Really brings back the old days.'

I even had my own gloves and shoes. Moving my fingers, the space filled up perfectly.

'Good, still feels just right.'

"Your turn Takemichi- Kun."

Hearing that, I put on a serious expression.

"Watch this, Hina. My. . . Fourth strike in a row!"

As I released, I found another guy who thrown the ball at the same time.