♡︎Chapter 19♡︎

You run through the busy streets, trying to find any possible places you can go. You noticed a taxi and called it over to take you home. As it pulled up, you noticed Kenzo standing there.

"Let's talk for a moment." He smiled towards you. "At the cafe, I'll answer your questions."

You hesitated for a moment, knowing going with him would be trouble.

"Or...do you prefer to do the talking inside your apartment?" His smile became darker as he spoke, you noticed his eyes glancing towards the path to your home.

"Make it quick, my mom might get worried soon."

At the Cafe. . .

"Why did you make a deal about holding me hostage and taking me for something in return?" You started after ordering some tea (since the dude offer to pay your meal in return for your forgiveness).

". . . Remember, a week ago, the day you rejected me?"

Flashback:

"Hey (Y/N)- Chan, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Uh. . . Sure."

He takes you towards a nice flower field. Gentle breeze gushed towards your face with the fragrance of blossoms.

The white hair male stopped and faced towards you. He clear his throat and started: "(Y/N)-Chan, I have liked you for a while now. . . Will you. . go out with me sometime?"

You were taken back by his sudden confession, "I-I'm  flattered, but. . . I'm already with someone else. . . Sorry."

You left him standing there and left.

Flashback ends:

"It was because of the rejection?!"

He nodded.

'Kind of a stupid reason, to be honest. . .'

"Your order is ready!" The waiter called over.

You both went to pick it up, you then received a call from your mom.

"Be right back."

You walked outside and answered the phone.

"Where are you (Y/N)? It's late outside."

"Sorry mom, I'm at the cafe, I'll be home soon!"

"Come back safely."

She hang up and you escorted back.

"I gotta go."

"Hey, we're not done talking yet. Unless. . you decide to talk more at your apartment?"

You know there was no way you would allow some crazy person into your mom's apartment, so you have no choice but to stay a bit longer.

"You've got 5 minutes." You told him while looking at the time.

"More than I need."

While you both sat down at the table, he started talking more to his reasons, saying he can't really let go and had some trouble getting over it, perfectly 5 minutes.

"Welp, times up."

"I can go ahead and walk you home." He insisted.

"I'm good, thanks though."

"I'm going the same way anyways, so why not."

"Fine then." You replied. Your hand secretly snuck into your bag, checking if your pepper spray is still in there.
You let out a breath after feeling the smooth bottle laying beside your wallet.