♡︎Chapter 18♡︎

A gunshot was heard in the distance, Naoto falls down.

"Naoto!"

You quickly observe your surroundings, thinking what to do next. But, it's clear that there's no way out.

"Hey! Wasn't I the one whose suppose to kill Tachibana Naoto?" A new voice arrived.

The figure turns out to be the guy, Kurokawa Izana.

"Sorry Izana, this fucker just had to protect him."

Izana stared towards Takemichi and Naoto.

"You killed. . My Mikey. . . Finish him off Kakucho!"

"Takemichi!!"

You stood in front of Takemichi, preventing him from being shot. You felt yourself falling onto the floor with a pain gushing from the right side of your ribs.

"Y-you...can't die..."

"(Y/N)- Chan!" Takemichi's voice shouted, a little faded away.

A second gun shot was heard just as an idea struck your head.

"Takemichi- Kun, travel back. . .before it's too late."

"How disappointing. . . I expected a faster death." Kisaki spoke.

"Before our last handshake Takemichi- Kun. . ." Naoto started. "I've always thought why my sister would like someone like you so much. I finally understand now. . You failed so many times and came back to me and to think of it, that's how a hero acts. You are my pride. . Takemichi- Kun."

"Takemichi-Kun... good luck."

"Naoto. . .(Y/N)..."

He nodded towards Naoto before he traveled back.

Back to the past he goes:( )ᕗᕕ( )

You met with Chifuyu at Takemichi's house.

"Sorry about calling you all here out of the blue. Did you get any info, Chifuyu? (Y/N)- Chan?"

"Yeah, there a lot."

Chifuyu went and did all the talking. Afterwards, Takemichi announced his plan.

"I want to tell you guys this. . . Starting now, I'll be doing this on my own."

You looked at him with dotted eyes while Chifuyu protested.

"Naoto died because he got involved. . . You died too, (Y/N)- Chan. . ."

"H-huh?!" You and Chifuyu spoke at the same time.

"I wanna handle them on my own. . Izana and Kisaki. I'll kill them, I'll stab them! So I beg of you both. . ."

"Stop saying such things like that Takemichi- Kun!" You protested. "Even if I did die, I'm willing to help."

"It is also related to Toman, not just some sibling fight." Chifuyu added

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Atsushi shouted as the other Mizo Middle Fives came in behind him.

"You guys-"

"Fuck this Kurokawa Izana guy! Didn't we tell you not to say such lame things like I'll do it myself?!" His friends shouted. "Whatever's Mikey's enemy is Toman's enemy!"

"Don't try and do things on your own Takemitchy, your team's stronger than you think." Chifuyu spoke.

After talking things out, a unfamiliar shout was heard outside.