♡︎Chapter 16♡︎

It was the day of Christmas night, a snowy day. Takemichi and his group prepared to stop Hakkai from killing his own brother. But it didn't take long until the plan came apart.

"That bastard sure did took up a fight." Hanma spoke as he tied up Chifuyu.

Kisaki never spoke, leaving Chifuyu glaring them down. They later left to continue there own plan leaving Takemichi in a troublesome situation.

.
.
.

(Y/N) hanged outside with Souya and Nahoya, building a snowman.

"And wala!"

(Y/N) flashed a big smile as she finished the final touch, the hat.

"Can I punch it down now?" Nahoya asked.

(Y/N) and Souya sweat dropped to the question.

"Not right now. That would be a waste in the effort that we put in." (Y/N) replied.

"How bout we all take a picture first?" Souya suggested.

"Sure!"

Everyone took turns taking a picture with the snowman. Afterwards, they looked at the 4 photos. One was with Souya and (Y/N) hugging the snowman, other was Nahoya and (Y/N) having crossed arms, 3rd was Souya and Nahoya, and 4th was all of them together (a stranger help taked the last photo). But the third photo, Nahoya punched the snowman's head off.

"Guess its a headless snowman now. . ." Souya turned to look back at the snowman as they walked.

"That was fun! I wanna do it again!" Nahoya spoke.

"Next time. . ."(Y/N) continued to sweat drop.

Suddenly a flash of thought came into her mind.

'Shit! I forgot about the investigation!'

"Something wrong?" Souya asked as he took notice of your worriedness.

"No, just forgot to do something. . . Can ya'll go home without me?"

"Sure, but you sure its not something that we can help with?"

"Well it's pretty late and I rather go alone. . . if that's ok."

"Ok than, be careful."

"Will do."

As they walked off, she hurried towards the location. But while walking down the route, two figures were ahead. (Y/N) heard a chattering nearby and noticed it louder in the tunnel. She decided to get closer to eavesdrop the conversation.

"Go save your brother. His in danger right now." Kisaki spoke. He seemed to be handing the female a knife.

'Isn't that Hakkai's sister?' (Y/N) wondered, '. . . Does that mean. . . Hakkai's sister is the one who killed his brother?!'

Yuzuha later walked out of the tunnel, (Y/N) decided to trail behind. She noticed her walking into the church that Takemichi seemed to be in.

'If thinking about it. . . If I stop her now. . Then something could go wrong. . .'

(Y/N) decided to let her go as she feared if it doesn't happen, Takemichi and the others could be greatly injured by Taiju.

.
.
.
.
.

When the fight ended, Takemichi managed to get back with Hina. Everyone decided to meet at New Year's Eve for the count down. . .

"How old are you little girls?" Takemichi bended down to look at Mitsuya'ssisters.