♡︎Chapter 10♡︎

Takemichi POV:

It's the day of the meeting, I can already feel goosebumps forming around my body.

"Hurry up Takemitchy." Peh- yan rushed.

"It's time for your debut." Mitsuya added.

I walked through the crowded Toman members as they whispered random conversations, I was greeted by Draken- Kun.

"Wow. . . Doesn't suit you at all." He joked.

"I know right, feels like a cosplay!"

". . . Once again, welcome to Tokyo Manji Gang."

"Yes! Thank you very much!" I did a slight bow.

"Yeah," Draken responded. "Now, the meeting will start! The meeting is going to be important to you, so you better prepare."

Mikey stepped forward, the wind blowed his jacket from his back like a swirling cape. To everyone's surprise the Valhalla leader, Hanma stepped up as well, the crowd was fill with gasps. Chifuyu also step up.

'Hanma. . . And Chifuyu?'

"Todays meeting will be a bumping ride." Draken announced. "We're here to conclude Bloody Halloween!"

Everyone started questioning as they were confused with what's going on.

"Wait a sec, the hell he doin here?" One of them questioned

"Why is the Valhalla Hanma. . . Doing in a Toman meeting?" Another joined.

'I know that Mikey- Kun had something important to tell me. But so many things are happening right now that I can't even get hold of what's happening!'

". . . Bloody Halloween. Valhalla's 300 vs Toman 150. Despite the overwhelming numbers, everyone stood there ground and bring us to our victory." Mikey- Kun began. "Shuji Hanma, Vice President of the gang has a message for us about Valhalla."

"Shuji Hanma here. . . From Valhalla. Valhalla has never had a leader, which is why we decided to join under Tomans Banner. Valhalla is now. . . A part of the Tokyo Manji Gang!!!"

'What?!'

Everyone started chanting "Toman" leaving me still confused and shocked with the news.

"Somebody helped connect the two gangs!" Hanma shouted to gather the attention. "It's thanks to him that we are connected with Toman! Step forward. . . Tetta Kisaki!"

'K-Kisaki? Tetta Kisaki?! His taking over Toman now?!'

I started to panick with fear, I can felt the words 'MISSION FAILED' slapped on my face.

"There's one more thing to discuss." Mikey reminded. "Even though we gained a lot on the Bloody Halloween, we have a deeply injured friend. Baji Keisuke was lucky to be alive on that day. . . I'll let you take it from here Vice- Captain of first division, Matsuno Chifuyu."

"Baji- San has a message for Toman. "'Due to my injury, I won't be able to lead Toman for a while, when I come back, I'm going to retire as First division captain, but I'll still be in and support Toman.'"Chifuyu stated. "The person Baji- San wants to take his place is. . . Hanagaki Takemichi!"

'M-me. . .?'

"W- what? . . . Hanagaki?!" The crowd bursted into shock. "No way. . ."

"W-what. . . are you?"

"Baji- San, leader, and I both agreed you are the rightful person to lead the First Divison!"

"Takemichi Hanagaki!!" Mikey called towards me. "Raise your head and give us your response!!!"