053 Troubles (1)

After the Christmas holidays, I returned to school. This time, there were some small changes.

"Priya, Prince, Listen to your elder brother and be good kids. If you make any trouble, I will punish both of you when you get back home." Mom warned both the kids at school step.

"Can Piya punch Achu?" Priya asked her doubt.

"No." Mom rejected her idea.

"Can Pichu... bite Achu?" Prince wanted to know whether he is allowed to bite me.

"No. Both of you, if you fight, there will not be any ice cream for both of you. Achu is your elder brother listen to him." Mom warned the kids.

"But Achu dumb." Piya complained.

I'm standing right here! I wanted to kick the little devil. She was learning all the bad words from Anuchi.

"No. Don't say like that..." Mom was helpless.

"Iyamma, don't worry. Achu will take care of the kids." I assured mom.  

"'Kids'? You are just one year older than them." Mom murmured. She was still worried. I cannot blame her. Unlike me, who was a good kid, Pichu and Piya were just kids.

During Christmas, mom and dad decided to send the babies to the playschool with me. They were going to their jobs every day. Also, they couldn't find a satisfactory babysitter. After a lot of discussions, they decided that it would be a good idea to send the babies to the playschool.

I took my little babies to the class. It was a proud moment for me. I felt the pride of an elder brother.

There was an important change in the class. The cameras in the class had disappeared. I wasn't entirely happy about mom and dad keeping a strict watch on me. So I started playing some tricks at the camera.

For example, whenever a kid does something stupid, I would look at the camera and show an expression telling 'Are you seeing this dumb kid?'. Or I would blow kisses at the camera once a while. Mom told me multiple times that she is not watching the camera anymore. But I didn't stop this habit.

In the end, dad removed the camera. According to him, I wouldn't grow up if I believe I'm always under their protection. Thanks to that, I could do anything without the worry of my parents judging me.

For example,  there was a girl in my class who always licked her snot. She was messy and careless. But I knew that she would become the most beautiful girl in the school in future. So I did my best to be friendly with her. I also made sure that she will remember it for the rest of her life.

Don't judge me.

Just because I have Meera and Aani doesn't mean I have to reject all other girls. After all, no one knows what happens in the future. So it wouldn't hurt to make sure that the future beauty queen would see me as a cool guy. The only drawback is the judgy eyes of Aani. But I had learned to ignore it a long time ago.

"Listen. You are a big boy and a big girl now. So be responsible. You have to first greet your elders. Come." I guided the kids to greet Meera and Aani.

Except there was no need for me to guide them.

"Elder sister..." Priya and Prince ran to Meera the moment they saw her. They hugged her tightly. The kids loved their elder sister Meera. They liked her more than Aani. Meera was also very nice to everyone.

I waited by the side patiently so that I get my hug. But the kids had no intention of letting off. So I turned to Aani. She was with her little brother who joined us after the Christmas holidays. He was born on the same day as Pripri.