074 Rules

"Listen you rats. This is not your momma's and appa's room. This is my room and there are some rules to follow here." The moment our parents left, Anuchi's true colour came out. She held her head high and hands behind her back while ordering the kids.

I stood behind her and nodded vigorously. In this room, if Anuchi is the queen, then I am her commander.

"Rules?" Piya asked.

"Yes. First of all, when you return from school, you have to change and put your uniform in the laundry basket. If you don't follow this, I will kick you. You have to put all your dirty clothes in the laundry basket. Otherwise, I will kick you."

"Keep your school bag near your table. Finish your homework before dinner and prepare your bags according to the timetable before sleeping. Otherwise, I will kick you."

"Fold your blanket in the morning. Also, wash your feet before going to bed. If you fail to do it, I will kick you."

Anuchi started reciting her rules one by one. All the rules ended with a kick.

I was feeling happy.

For the past year, I was the only one suffering under her tyranny. Now that I had more people to share the pain with, I was feeling a lot better. I finally understood why people said that sharing reduces pain.

"Also, if you put even a bit of paper on the floor, I will kick you. All the waste should go in the waste bin."

Anuchi finished the rules.

Actually, those were the rules our parents put for Anuchi. Except for the kicking part. They never threatened her with punishments. She was a good girl who didn't have to be threatened with punishments.

"Woowuwu..." Doodu said something.

"Yes. Pichu, you are not allowed to steal Doodu's snacks." Anuchi ordered Pichu.

He nodded. But I was sure that he was still going to do the same.

Doodu has the habit of hiding his snacks to eat later.

Mom doesn't like it.

It regularly gets stolen by the squirrels and Pichu. Mom scolded Doodu many times. But there is no change in his behaviour.

Ohh... That's another happy news.

I am no longer the only one who gets spanked by mom. Doodu slowly grew up to be a naughty boy. He was also gets scolded and sometimes spanked by mom. The only issue is that Doodu is too expressive. He would become sad within seconds and mom was weak to his sad face.

"Now, both of you, press my leg." Anuchi sat on the bed and ordered.

Our little tyrant started showing her true colour.

Pichu and Piya looked at each other. Then they started massaging her leg.

I know how Anuchi got this idea. We all massage Jeemma's foot. It is the easiest way to make her happy. Somehow Anuchi had the idea that it is the right of the elders to get their feet massaged by the younger ones.

Anuchi continued ordering the kids around. I walked out of the room.

"Appa..." I went to Dad.

"I told you." Mom said.

"What?" I wondered what she said.

"Well... I told him that you would be the first to come looking for Dad."

"Why?" I didn't understand. Do they really have that high expectation of me?

"Come here dear. How was your first day?" Appa dragged me to him before Mom replied.