68 Chimera

"Achu... Wake up..." Meera woke me up.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" I was dizzy. I didn't know what Meera was doing at Chachan's house.

"I came for you. You look handsome now."

"Umm... Thank you. You are cute too."

"Hihihi... Did you like it?"

"Like what?" I asked as I got up from my bed.

"The tail."

"What..." I couldn't finish my words.

Because I lost balance and almost fell on my back.

I turned around and looked to see what was causing the imbalance.

There was a beautiful fluffy tail attached to my back. It had brown-white furs. I was familiar with it. It was Doodu's tail!

"Woowuwuwu..."  Doodu was chasing 'his tail'. It was the slender-white tail that belonged to the cat.

"Meeraa... What have you done?" I was getting angry and scared.

"I made you all beautiful. Look at the mirror." Meera turned a large mirror towards me.

I saw my face.

My eyebrows were missing. There were just two holes in the place on my nose. I looked like a chibi voldemort. I looked really scary.

"WHY???" I screamed at her.

"Why are you angry? See, now you won't catch a cold." She answered pointing where my nose used to be.

"..." I had no answer.

"Also, I cut your peepee. You won't need it." She continued pointing at my crotch.

"Aahh..." I stood up screaming.

I was sweating. My hands were shaking. It took me a few seconds to realise it was just a nightmare. Still, I checked once to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.

I really should do something about Meera's new hobby.

"Did you see a nightmare?" Appa asked.

I nodded.

"Are you checking whether you pee-ed on the bed?" he asked again.

My first instinct was the say no. But then I nodded again. Because it was easier to explain.

"Don't worry. If you wet the bed, I will get you..."

"No. I didn't." I stopped appa. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of all my cousins.

After stopping him, I got out of bed and went to the hall.

"Did you four go to steal chickens at night?" Mom asked me. She clearly knew what happened at night and she was trying to see my reaction. Anuchi and elder sister Anita were also in the hall. Both the girls were yawning and they looked sleepy.

"No. We went hunting wild boars." I replied mercilessly.

"Hihihihi..." Suppressed giggles filled the room instantaneously. Mom's face turned red in embarrassment. The story of how she tried to hunt a boar and ended up shooting a calf was famous already.

"He looks like his father and talks like his Jeemma." Peter uncle commented.

"Yes." Chachan agreed. Others in the room also nodded.

"Of course, he should. After all, he has drunk more milk from me than all other kids combined." Jeemma boasted.

I looked at her stupefied.

It was indeed true that I had drunk a lot from her. But that doesn't mean she has to announce it to everyone.

Wait...

For decades, she has been telling everyone how she had washed appa's butt when he was a kid. Now, for decades, she will be telling everyone how I drank the most from her!

Just thinking about being embarrassed in front of everyone made me lose my energy to stand up. Suddenly, my future looked a lot darker.

They continued chatting. I left dejectedly. I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop her. Also, she might feel sad if I try to stop her. Finally, I understood why appa never stopped her or disobeyed her.

The adults had a lot to talk about.

We kids had a lot of games to play.

It was truly fun.

_______________

Hii

Short chapter because I was too busy with some admission duties here.

Please share the book with your friends

Thank you.