023 Arrogant manager

Too many things happened in the last few days.

I hope you remember the incident where I was breastfed by my dad's sister when my parents went to the capital. They went to get mom's leave extended. But the application got rejected.

Dad later used his influence to find what actually happened. Apparently, mom's manager interfered and he made sure that the application gets rejected. My parents were really angry. But they decided not to do anything as she didn't want to start a fight.

Mom was still angry. So she decided to use the casual leaves she had. Mom was working there for years. She never took any leave. So she had all the leaves carried over over years. That was enough to get her three more months of leave.

Anyway, two days ago, mom received a request from the office to return to the job immediately.

I am almost six months old and started feeding on liquid food. Also, I am a well-behaved baby compared to other babies. So mom finally decided to return to the job.

I was a bit disappointed. I really wanted to be with mom all the time. But there was nothing I could do. I played dumb for the last three months. Now, I have to grow up.

It made me sad. Usually, kids want to grow up fast so that they could do what adults could do. But I was an adult once and I knew that being an adult was no fun. I wanted nothing more than be my mom's poopy baby.

Anyway, we went to her office.

The shameless manager welcomed us with a wide smile.

"Things were never the same without you." He said some random pleasantries.

"Is that why you interfered to get my leave application rejected?" Mom asked without any mercy.

"Hihihi... Your son is growing up fast." He shamelessly laughed and poked my cheeks. He was trying to change the topic.

How can I forgive the monster who was forcing my mom to return to the job? I grabbed his finger and bit as hard as I could.

"Ouuuchh..." He cried and yanked his finger from my mouth.

"His teeth are also growing fast." Mom commented with a smile. She didn't even bother to apologize.

"Indeed."

"Does it hurt?"

"No... It's just a scratch." he controlled his anger as he replied with a forced smile.

I smiled in satisfaction. My bite was quite good. I was absolutely sure that his finger would hurt for at least a week.

"Please fill this form." He handed out a form to mom.

Mom took a quick look at the form. At the same time, the manager was glaring at me.

I pulled my tongue and made a funny face at him.

His eyes bulged in disbelief. A six month old baby was making faces at him!

I wanted to pull more pranks on him. But unfortunately, someone came and mom moved out of his office.

Mom sat in the common area to fill out the form. Her colleagues came to greet her.

"Madam, I am the temporary substitute for you." A young guy greeted mom. I actually have a bit of memory of him from my past life. He used to work for my dad when I was in school.

"Ohh... Thanks for the hard work. I heard you were pretty good." Mom praised him a bit.

"Madam, I have a request." He looked quite nervous.