Learning The Truth

Morph giggled as he opened the door to the stateroom and closed it, his eyes looking around the room before spotting the sleeping figure of Annie on the bay window. Morph covered his mouth with his arms and giggled once more, he flew over to Annie, and once he was over peered down at the girl. Annie had heard Morph giggling and stayed completely still, she smiled slightly when she felt Morph come closer and quickly reached out and grabbed him. Making the poor creature almost have a heart attack.

"That's what you get little stinker." Annie let out a laugh as she lied back down on the bay window.

Morph followed after her and rested on the pillow as he pouted at her, Annie chuckled as she turned over to lay on her side as she rested her head on her arm. Annie watched as Morph turned into Mr. Arrow and then with big fat tears rolling down her face, Annie smiled softly and reached out and rubbed Morph's forehead as she said.

"Thanks for checking up on me though Morph. I'll be okay."

Morph seemed to lighten up a bit before transforming into Jim on a sleeping hammock, he then turned himself into a boot and acted like he was running away from something. Annie laughed at this as she sat up and looked down at the little shapeshifter.

"You want to prank Jim?" Annie questioned Morph, when Morph nodded his head, yes the girl grinned and said. "Let's do it."

Annie and Morph crept through the barracks, Annie smiled down at a sleeping Jim who was under Mr. Snuff. Annie had a hard time containing her laughter because Jim kept on getting air blown on his face, Annie quickly grabbed the right boot and hid behind a chest. Annie watched in amusement as one of Mr. Snuff's tentacles blew air in Jim's face causing him to groan loudly and turn on his side only to fall on the ground. 

Jim shook it off and quickly put on his left boot sleepily, he paused for a moment falling back to sleep before shaking his head once more and reaching out to grab his right boot. Morph quickly moved his boot self away from Jim and jumped over the chest and landed in Annie's arms. Jim rubbed his face tiredly, processing what just happened.

"Morph." Jim groaned out before standing up and tucking his shirt in his pants.

Jim went on his knees when he was close to the chest and began to search for the shapeshifter, Annie quickly went around the chest just as Jim bent down. Morph jumped out of Annie's arms and kicked Jim in the butt, Jim jumped up and grabbed his butt in shock as Annie and Morph began laughing. Morph shifting back into his pink lovable self, Jim turned around and narrowed his eyes at the two as he exclaimed in shock.

"Morph! Annie!"

Morph grabbed the real boot from the pile and quickly flew around a mast with it, Annie right beside him. Jim chuckled and chased after them, the shapeshifter and girl tossed the boot back and forth to each other keeping it away from Jim. Jim smirked and caught Annie bringing her to his chest as she let out a loud laugh, she looked at the shapeshifter at the door and called out to him.

"Morph catch!"

Annie tossed the boot to Morph as Jim began to tickle the girl's side, Morph caught the boot and raced up the stairs. Jim chuckled and let the girl go as he said.

"You two are evil."

Annie just grinned in response and they began to chase after the little shapeshifter, Jim jumped off the top of the stairs grabbing onto his boot and yanking it out of Morph's grasp. Causing Morph to go into the grate, Jim did a belly flop on the deck and peered down the grate trying to find Morph. Annie walked down the stairs like a normal person and laughed at Jim.