I Will Always Be Here

Jim was the first one to wake up, he blinked his eyes a couple of times blinking his eyes multiple times. Jim put a hand on his head and groaned, slowly he began to remember what had happened. Jim looked around and found Amelia, Delbert and Annie were slowly beginning to wake up. 

Jim quickly searched for the rim of the lifeboat, once he found it he lifted it with a grunt. Delbert let out a grunt as light hit his eyes, he lifted himself off the ground. Fixing his glasses and brushing off any dirt that got on him as he said.

"Oh my goodness that was more fun than I ever want to have again."

Amelia let out a chuckle as she stood up, grunting as she did so as she said.

"That's not one of my gossamer landings."

Annie groaned in response to that as she sat up rubbing the back of her neck.

"I can agree with you there." Annie said, which Amelia smiled at.

Amelia tried stretching her arms out to ease any aches but that sent a sharp pain through her chest, she let out a small grunt of pain as she grabbed at it and fell to the ground. Delbert and Annie were immediately at her side.

"Captain!" Delbert exclaimed.

"Mom, are you okay?" Annie questioned, as she rested her hand on her mothers.

Delbert reached around Annie and placed a hand on Amelia's back, rubbing it soothingly as he put a hand on Annie's shoulder giving her a small squeeze of comfort. Jim moved over to the three, he offered Annie his hand which she grabbed and helped her up.

"I'm fine." Amelia said as she let Jim and Delbert help her up. "Slight bruising that's all." 

Annie raised her eyebrow at this as she watched her mother stumble backwards, Jim and Delbert caught her and balanced her out.

"Mom you might've fractured it, you're not alright." Annie said worriedly.

Annie placed a hand on her arm and began to rub it nervously. Amelia smiled reassuringly at her daughter as she ran a hand through her hair, then fixed her uniform as she said.

"Nonsense darling, a cup of tea and I'll be right as rain. Mr. Hawkins, the map if you please."

Annie watched as her mother ordered Delbert this instead of Jim, she started to worry even more. Jim noticed this and quickly grabbed onto Annie's hand giving it a small squeeze of reassurance. The girl looked over at him and squeezed his hand in return.

Jim smiled softly at the girl and looked at his Captain, giving her a small nod as he dug into his pocket with his other hand to retrieve the orb. Jim pulled it out and let out a relieved breath, only for all of them to gasp in shock and awe as it began floating up into the air. It then shifted into a familiar pink blob, it giggled at the looks on their faces holding its stomach.

"Morph!" Annie exclaimed in shock.

The two let go of each other's hands and watched as Morph zoomed around their heads.

"Morph, where's the map?!" Jim yelled slightly angry with the pink blob.

Morph smiled at Jim and shape-shifted into a pile of rope and the map, placing the map into the pile of rope. Annie's mouth dropped open in shock, she let out a groan and rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Are you serious? It's back on the ship?" Jim questioned the shape-shifter in anger now.

Delbert motioned Annie over to Amelia and the girl quickly grabbed onto her mothers shoulders, holding her up. Delbert walked over to Jim as he said.