Solar Surfing/Scolding at School

Sixteen-Year-Old soars through the sky on his solar suffer, his brown hair moving through the wind as he continues going higher into the air before pressing a button to stop the solar suffer. He closes his blue eyes and leans backward free-falling in the air with open arms and doing spins as he travels down.

Just before he could he hit the ground, he turns on the solar suffer again and he speeds through the canyon with a shout full of happiness. He goes through a sign and triggers an alarm, dodging two rocks he skids across a pipe and laughs happily at this. He sees a mill coming straight ahead and smirks, as he yells with determination.

"Come on!"

He clicks a button so his sail is down and goes through the mill just before it could hurt him, laughing loudly at this he presses the button for the sail again and grabs onto it before yelling out excitedly.

"WhoaWho!!!!"

He soars into the sky away from the mining factory with a giant smile on his face, which instantly fell when he heard the sirens of the robocops behind him. Rolling his eyes at this, he winces and mutters sarcastically to himself.

"Oh, great."

{At The Installer Academy}

A girl sixteen years old stars out the window of the classroom longingly, her big baby blue eyes focused on the people outside having a good time. She ignored as her professor droned on and on about something she already knew about, she sighed as she played with a long strand of her black hair and curled it around her finger in boredom.

"Ms. Jones!" The professor called out her name causing her to jump in fright and turned her attention to the old dark yellow slug wearing a red vest. "How was my idea for the homework assignment?" He questioned her once he saw he had her attention.

"It sounds lovely professor, it really does." The girl lied as she had no clue what he was talking about.

"Then tell me what it's about?" He quizzed her immediately knowing she'll get it wrong.

"Uhm..." She glanced around trying to find something to help her but found that her classmates were sniggering at her. "I don't know sir." She told him finally giving up.

He sighed as he turned back to the board and wrote it down as he said to the class for the second time and to the sixteen-year-old girl.

"Each of you will be going on a voyage to test your skills, so be prepared to write what you did and how you helped the ship and your captain." He paused and then said to the girl. "And do try to pay attention in my class, Ms. Jones, I would hate for you to fail."

The girl looked down in embarrassment as she was laughed at by the whole class, like that the bell rang and she was the first one out of the class.