The Benbow Inn

Now in a nice little quaint place called The Benbow Inn where anyone can come and get a decent meal and sailors can have a nice place to rest for a bit. A woman with brown hair and white bonnet on her head in front of a stove, pouring something brown in a bowel on a platter.

"Mrs. Hawkins." A nagging voice calls out.

The woman turns around and sighs as she says to the lady.

"I know a refill on the perp juice, coming right up to Mrs. Dunwittie" She begins to walk to a table placing the food down for a family while recalling what they ordered. "There we go that's for powdered periods, two lunar eclipses and its a big bowel of Sullivan jelly worms for the big boy."

Mrs. Hawkins places the Sullivan jelly worms in front of the boy (frog-like a boy) who was wearing a blue shirt with a blue hat on top of his head, he smiled widely showing off his silver braces as he exclaims with happiness.

"Awesome!"

He begins to inhale the food not bothering to use his utensils and instead eats with his hands, Mrs. Hawkins smiles down at the family before saying.

"Enjoy!" Hurrying to the next table near the window sat a dog looking man reading a book, and books seemed to pile around the table where he sat as well. "Sorry, Delbert it has been a madhouse here all morning." Mrs. Hawkins apologizes as she places his food and water down in front of him.

Delbert closes his book and places it on top of another and he smiles when he sees his food before him.

"No problem Sarah, ah my calponin chowder with the extra salary seed," Delbert says as he hums in delight, he tucks a napkin in his shirt as he takes a few whiffs of his food. "Yum."

A little girl (looks like a frog) stood peering over the table looking at him her blonde pigtails barely reaching over the table as well. Delbert seemed to notice this and smiles kindly down at the little girl, as he awkwardly begins a conversation.

"Uh....hello. What brings you here? Curious little one?"

The little girl goes on her tiptoes and Delbert leans down to look at her for a couple of seconds, nervously he picks up his spoon and dips it into his food and he looks towards the food and just when he was about to take a bit. He could still feel the little girl staring at him intensely, he looks down at the girl now fully seeing her in a pink dress and her blonde hair pulled into pigtails pulled up by pink ribbons.

"Go away." He says as he tries to shoo her with his paw, but when she rocks back and forth on her heels he looks around and asks her. "Are your parents around?" When the girl didn't say anything to him Delbert smirks and leans towards her slightly as he asks. "What's the matter cat got you......"

Before he could finish his sentence the little girl flicked her tongue out and stole his food from his spoon, he lets out scream slightly startled and raises his arms as if to defend himself. The little girl smiles widely at him and turns on her heels and begins to skip away when she saw Mrs. Hawkins coming towards Delbert's table. Mrs. Hawkins watching her go smiles in awe as she rests her hand on her hip as she says to Delbert.

"Aren't they adorable at this age?"

Delbert looked at his spoon in disgust as he sets it down on the table far away from him, as he says sarcastically fixing his glasses slightly from the startle.