Talk with Captain Amelia

Annie Jones walked through the halls of the Installer Academy on her way into the cafeteria to meet someone. Everyone could see not to get in her way because she was a girl on a mission, that mission may have been a small one and she may be small herself but everyone knew not to get in her way when she was like this.

The girl walked into the cafeteria and found Captain Amelia sitting at a table with Mr. Arrow, she quickly jogged over to them with excitement. She sat down in front of them and smiled widely at the two of them.

"My professor just told me that each student will be joining a Captain for a trip, I chose you." The girl told the two of them.

"Annie, I'm very honored to be your first choice as a Captain," Amelia told her with humbleness as a small smile graced her lips. "We'll let you know as soon as we get something."

Annie let out a relieved sigh, she then rested her arms on the table criss-cross style before laying her head in it as she said with tiredness.

"Good! I can't wait to get out of this place there's nothing to do."

"Did you finish your homework?" Arrow questions instantly going into father mode.

Annie looked up at him as she said with both of her eyebrows raised.

"I did that as soon as I got it."

"How about hanging out with your friends?" Amelia questioned this time as she began to eat her tuna sandwich.

"Swamped with homework or either on holiday at the moment," Annie informed her two guardians. "Hopefully something comes up soon, I can't stand being cooped up in that professor's class one more second."

Amelia and Arrow both rolled their eyes at this, knowing how dramatic the young woman in front of them could be. The two then began eating their lunch as the young woman closed her eyes to take a little cat nap.

"I'll talk to your professors to let them know I'm taking you after lessons today," Amelia informed the young tired woman.

"Okay wake me up a couple of minutes before the bell rings please," Annie mumbled out before passing out.

The two smiled fondly at her as they continued eating their lunch.