The Escape

Annie and Jim burst through the state room door causing both Amelia and Delbert to jump in fright. Amelia and Delbert looked at the teenagers closely seeing the panic state they were in, Amelia went around the table and Delbert just as Jim quickly closed and locked the door. Annie walked up to Amelia and grabbed onto her mothers arms as she exclaimed with fear.

"Mom, the whole crew are pirates!"

"What are you sure?" Amelia questions. 

Amelia quickly grabbed onto Annie's arms instead and began checking her over in worry, Annie pushed her away as she whispered to her mom.

"I'm fine, Jim kind of saved me."

Amelia looked up at Jim with a new respect and the three turned to face him, Jim quickly walked over to Delbert as he told Amelia.

"Yeah we heard Silver talking to some of the crew about it." 

Amelia let out a growl and looked down at her daughter as she said her palm facing up.

"Annie be a dear and give me that key I gave you at the beginning of this trip."

Annie quickly took the string holding the key and placed it in her mothers hands, Amelia let out a small hum as she walked over to the cabinet.

"Very good dear." 

"Thanks mom." Annie says with a small smile as she stands in between Delbert and Jim.

"What are we going to do? We're outnumbered?" Delbert questioned the three, as he began to pace slightly. 

Delbert paused and looked up at Jim just now realizing that the relationship the boy had with Silver was now in shambles, Delbert hoped that this trip would bring the boy he once knew back and it did but now he wasn't even sure if Jim could bounce back from this. 

"Jim, I'm so sorry." Delbert said as he quickly stood beside the boy and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Doc." Jim said with a small smile as he rested his hand on top of Delbert's.

"I can't believe this! Pirates on my ship!" Amelia exclaimed angrily as she unlocked the cabinet and swung it open as she went on. "I'll see that they all hang."

Amelia quickly loaded a gun and turned around tossing it at Delbert as she called out to him.

"Doctor, familiar with these?"

Delbert caught it and wrapped one arm on his side nervously as he aimed the gun away from him as he said nervously.

"Oh, I've seen. Well, I've read."

Delbert's finger put a little too much pressure on the trigger and it shot a blast near Amelia making her eyes go wide in shock, it hit the globe right next to her and all three pairs of eyes went on him.

"Uh, no. No. No I'm not." He sheepishly said, as he placed his hand on his hip.

Amelia rolled her eyes and took the map out of its box, she tossed a gun at Annie and then to Jim. Morph floated over to the map and stared at it in awe, the four then turned towards the door when they heard a whizzing sound coming from it. The four could see that they were trying to burn the hinges of the door off, Amelia quickly called out to the teenage boy.

"Mr. Hawkins! Defend this with your life!"

Amelia tossed the map at Jim and Morph quickly caught it moving around happily, Jim put his gun in his pocket and grabbed onto the map and started a tug a war with the shape shifter.