The State Room Scolding

Annie and Jim entered the Captain's State Room, Annie smiled at Amelia before standing next to Mr. Arrow. While Jim walked over to stand behind Delbert and out of view from the Captain, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and glanced over at Annie with a bored expression on his face. Annie felt his stare and looked over and gave him a small smile which he returned before their attention went to the Captain.

Amelia shut the door and locked it as she turned to the four people inside her State Room, she placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at Doppler. Amelia then began to walk towards him as she started to say.

"Doctor to mule and blabber about a treasure map in front of this peculiar crew demonstrates a level of ineptitude that borders on imbecilic. And I mean that in a caring way."

Delbert glared at the feline as he put his hands on his hips as he stammers out in anger raising an arm in the air and waving it around.

"Imbeillic, did you say? Foolishness! I've got...."

"May I see the map please?" Amelia interrupts him before he could say anymore and holds out her hand for the map while looking at the doctor with a straight face.

Delbert points a finger at her looking slightly confused and still angry as he turned his head to look at him, Jim looked at him as well and Delbert gave him a questioning look to which Jim shrugged too. Delbert sighed and looked back at Amelia raising his head high as if to tell them all he wasn't affected by what she had said, he then motioned to Jim with his hand to give it to Amelia. Jim studied Amelia for a few seconds with the same bored expression on his face before tossing it to her as he said in a bored tone.

"Here."

Amelia caught the sphere quickly and her pupils widened as she stared at it, bringing it close to her face studying it she hummed in thought before turning around towards her cupboard.

"Fascinating." She muttered out before throwing the sphere in the air and catching it, she walked up towards the cupboard and opened it as she said. "Mr. Hawkins in the near feature you will address me as Captain or ma'am is that clear."

Amelia set the sphere in a small box and closed it, she waited to hear him say anything before she closed the cupboard shut. Jim rolled his eyes and looked over to the side where Annie was standing beside Mr. Arrow and grunted with distaste. Amelia turned her head to the side to see what was taking Jim so long to reply and found that he was staring at Annie, Annie was to busy whispering to Mr. Arrow to see what she had missed when she was on the ride over here to notice though. Amelia narrowed her eyes at this as she called out once again.

"Mr. Hawkins?"

Jim turned and looked at Amelia as he nodded his head, his hair bobbing slightly as he said trying not to be sarcastic.

"Yes, ma'am."

"That'll do," Amelia said closing the cupboard doors then locking it, she turned around and held the key tightly in her hand. "Gentleman, lady this must be kept under lock and key when not in use. And the doctor." She paused as she walked to stand in front of Delbert with her hands behind her back as she said. "Again with all due respect zip your howling screamer."

Amelia then walked over towards where Ann and Mr. Arrow stood over the charts table of different solar systems and galaxies, Delbert turned as he said trying to reassure the Captain.