Meeting Silver & Morph

Delbert stomped down the stairs to the galley with angry huffs, Jim followed behind him angry as well with his hands stuffed inside his pockets. Mr. Arrow followed close behind them but stayed out of their way, not wanting to really talk at the moment because his mind was reeling on what else to do before take-off. Delbert steps into the galley and moves forward slightly to let Jim in to stand beside him as Delbert exclaims flailing his arms around his body slightly.

"That woman! That feline! Who does she think is working for whom!"

Jim stood next to Delbert who had crossed his arms over his chest with annoyance, Jim ran his hand through his hair before gesturing to himself as he exclaims to Delbert.

"It's my map! And she's got me busting tables!"

Mr. Arrow having heard them bad-mouthing his Captain glared at the two of them before placing his hands on their shoulder and saying in a stern voice as he leaned down to look between the two of them with a glare.

"I will not tolerate crosswords about our Captain!" Mr. Arrow stood to his full height as Jim rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly forgetting Mr. Arrow was there while Delbert looked at him with slight annoyance. Mr. Arrow then continues on. "There's no finer officer then this or any galaxy."

Mr. Arrow let the two go and they both trudged forward, Jim still feeling sheepish and angry while Delbert was just beyond annoyed with the Captain and the Second in Command. Whistling could be heard as the three came upon a man in the kitchen of the galley, not noticing them yet as he was to busy busying himself with putting away a few things. The light fire of the stove shadowed the man's figure so they couldn't really see him clearly, but they could hear and smell the bubbling of the stew he was making on the stove above the fire.

"Mr. Silver!" Mr. Arrow called out.

Silver turned around to face them and wiped his hands on his back, then to his apron to wipe everything else off of his hands as he greeted the Second in Command.

"Why, Mr. Arrow sir! Bringing such fine distinguish gents to brace my humble galley." Silver did an exaggerated bow showing off his robotic leg and arm, before standing up straight and began tucking his apron in his pants. "Had I known, I'd had tucked in my shirt."

Silver let out a chuckle at this and Jim stared at him, studying all the mechanical gear on his body before coming to a realization about what Billy Bones had told him before he died. It rang clearly through his head as he gasped under his breath while whispering to himself.

"A cyborg!"

"May I introduce Doctor Delbert Doppler, the financer of this voyage." Mr. Arrow introduced the doctor to the cyborg.

Delbert was slightly nervous but smiled none the less as he took a few steps forward away from Arrow and Jim, he put his left hand up to his chest in a dignified way and bowed his head in greeting to the cyborg. Silver smirked at the doctor and used his robotic eye and made a red laser come out of it as he scanned the suit Delbert wore as he made a joke to Delbert about it.

"Love the outfit doc."

"Why thank you. Uhmm...." Delbert then noticed the laser was getting lower and covered his lower region before he shot his arm out and grabbed Jim's arm and pulled him in front of him, before walking backward as he introduces Jim. "This young lad is Jim Hawkins."