Good Mornings & Bad Ones

Annie woke up early the next day, she jumped from her bed as she dressed herself in her uniform leaving out the jacket knowing Amelia and her would just be charting the journey to Treasure Planet and doing some training. She hummed to herself happily at the thought of spending time with her adoptive parents, Annie fixed her hair in a braid and made sure no strands were left behind. She glanced over herself and with a smile and a nod in the mirror, satisfied with her appearance.

Annie got up and walked out of her room and passed through the galley, smiling at a few of her crew mates who were sitting at tables eating breakfast. Her blonde hair flowed behind her as she quickly made her way to the cook, wondering what was for breakfast today.

"Hello Mr. Silver." Annie greeted a kind smile as he turned to look at her, Morph following his line of sight who immediately went up to her and rubbed his cheek against hers. "Oh hello as well Morph." Annie giggled out as she lightly pushed the pink blob away from her.

"Hello Annie dear, what can I do for such a beautiful young lady like yourself?" Silver questioned with his signature lazy smile as he leaned against the counter separating the kitchen to the dinning area.

"I was wondering if you could give me two bowels of whatever you made for breakfast." Annie says as she watched Morph turn into different shapes and people with fascination.

"Of course lassie, two bowels of my famous porridge coming right up." Silver bragged as he went to the pot on the stove while grabbing two bowels and two spoons. "Are you off to see the Captain?" Silver asked, making small talk with the young girl.

"Yes, we're looking at places to restock our supplies when it gets too low." Annie explained to the cook as she leaned against the counter watching Silver as he moved around the kitchen as if it was his second home. "How long have you been a cook on a ship Mr. Silver?"

Silver stopped what he was doing for a moment going over what he was going to say to the young teenager leaning against the counter. He quickly began to fill the second bowel as he answered.

"Since I was young lad, been a cook for many ships since I was about a few years younger then you are now."

Annie watched as he turned to her with the two bowels of porridge and handed them to her, she smiled at the cyborg as she suggested with excitement and wonder.

"Maybe you should tell me some tales of the ships you've cooked for."

"Aye, I'll think about it." Silver said as he saw the pure wonder and excitement in the girls eyes. "Run along now, wouldn't want ya to be late now would we?" He said as he waved her off.

"Oh! Right of course! Thank you Mr. Silver, see you later at lunch." Annie said as she nodded at him before walking towards the stairs of the galley.

"Wait!" Silver called out to the teenager, she turned around and stared at him with confusion. "You haven't seen Jimbo now have you?" He asked her with a frown on his face.

"No sorry Mr. Silver, maybe he's still in the barracks." Annie suggested with a shrug of her shoulder.

"Of course and just call me Silver lass." Silver stated as he nodded at the girl.

"Alright see you later Silver, bye Morph." Annie said to the two before she went up the stairs of the galley.

Silver turned around and took a wooden bucket and went to the faucet with an evil grin on his face.

~Cut To The Barracks~

Jim was laying in his hammock fast asleep, he had one leg hanging out while the other was stretched out. One arm covered his face and the other was slung over his stomach, he hummed to himself as he moved his arm away from his face and placed it under his head as he dreamed about rebuilding the Inn a hundred times better and dancing with a certain blonde.