The RLS Legacy

"Jim! Annie! Wait for me!" Delbert called to the two twins as he waddled in his suit after the two through the Spaceport markets.

Annie looked behind her and giggled finding the poor doctor was trying to keep up with them, she paused and decided to wait because after all, he was the financer of the voyage they'll be going on. Jim noticed that Annie wasn't by his side anymore and turned and found her standing off to the side of a building, waiting for Delbert to catch up. Jim quickly made his way over to her and stood by her side as he questioned her.

"Why did you stop?"

"Jim, didn't you hear Doctor Doppler calling out to us," Annie stated in a teasing tone as she nodded her head in the direction of the doctor.

The doctor tried moving his way through the crowd which caused him to bump into a lot of people, he started to apologize and just when Jim looked over he waved at the two and accidentally hit someone in the face. Doctor Delbert Doppler immediately started apologizing again and Annie couldn't help but let out another giggle as she watched Jim through his head back and sigh loudly. Jim was so embarrassed that he was even associated with Delbert at the moment, he couldn't believe in not even 24 hours of meeting a beautiful girl such as Annie Doctor Delbert single handly embarrassed him in front of her.

He chuckles in disbelief as he hears the gears whirring from the suit and Annie smiles as she watches Delbert hurry up to stand beside them. Jim turns to look at Delbert as he begins to talk.

"Well, Jim this should be a wonderful opportunity for us to get to know one another." He does a swing with his arm that somehow lifts up the small glass that covers his face as Jim just heaves a sigh. "You know what they say familiarity breeds, well it breads contempt but....."

Jim rolls his eyes and grabs the strap of his backpack and points forward as he says.

"Look let's just find the ship." Jim starts to walk forward and looks back at Annie and Delbert embarrassed and amused as he saw Annie's smile. "Okay?"

Delbert stared at him with disappointment as Jim began to walk away, the glass falls back into place on his face causing him to jump in shock. Annie giggles and places a comforting hand on Delbert's shoulder as she says.

"I'm sure he'll come around Doctor Doppler."

"Oh, you can call me Delbert if you please," Delbert says smiling at the teenager who stood by his side.

"Come on then Delbert don't want Jim leaving us behind now do you." Annie teased as she started walking forward, in a really good mood because of her two traveling companions and the voyage soon ahead of her. "Wait up Jim!"

Jim paused when he heard Annie calling out to him and decided to wait for her and Delbert this time, he glanced over his shoulder and smiled when he saw that Annie was dragging Delbert by the hand behind her to keep up with her. He chuckles and looks away before he could get caught smiling from Delbert knowing he might say something. Annie and Delbert reached Jim's side in no time and she smiled as they rounded the corner, seeing two familiar construction bot and a very short chairman working on a building together as she called out to the two of them.

"Davie! Vick! What's up, guys?!"

The gold robot (Davie) with an orange construction hat on hearing his name looked down from his spot on the ladder and found Annie with two other gentlemen as he called down to her.