Vormir

Yelena's POV

We arrive at a place called Vormir where we have to climb a steep hill to get to the top apparently the stone is up there or something.

Once we get to the top a clocked man with a red skull face appears. He told us that one of us had to jump off the high cliff. A soul for a soul. Clint called bullshit at first but then Nat explained how Thanos came here with his daughter but left without her. It made sense.

"I'll do it" I spoke and Natasha scoffed at me "You've been desperate to see her again and you can't do that when you're dead, can you? I'll do it." Natasha offered to which I scoffed "No. You promised Wanda you'd get back to her." I state knowing the kind of pain Wanda would endure of Natasha didn't get back. "Well Clint has a family to get back to." Natasha defends her best friend.

I nod "That's why I need to do it." I say before adding "He has someone to get back to and so do you, I don't." Natasha furrows her brows. "Fanny and Y/n aren't something to get back to?" She asks and I sigh "You know what I mean Nat" I offer and she rolls her eyes "Yeah but-" she starts before getting cut off. "Tell Laura and the kids how much I loved them once you get everyone back, okay? And don't forget how much I loved you too, Nat." Clint interrupts out bicker from the edge of the cliff. Natasha opened her mouth to speak but he already jumped. Natasha and I ran to the edge looking down at the man who gave his life to save the world and his blipped family. I didn't know him that well personally but I owed him.

I owed my wife's life to him.

All I knew about him was that he was my sister's dearest friend and that his family also got snapped out of existence and suddenly I owed him my whole world.

Natasha and I looked at each other in silence before everything faded to black. We woke up in a shallow waters the orange glowing stone in Natasha's hand. It was time to head back now.

Everyone else returned as well. Natasha and Wanda made me stay behind while they went to fight Thanos again since he found out that they were trying to kill him. It didn't take as long as the first time after a while they were still gone but people started to reappear. I knew that they'd snapped.

I practically sprinted home.

Walking to the front door I hear Fanny yapping like she usually does when she's excited about something. She must be in there, a warm buzz runs through my body making me shiver. I swing the door open and fall to my knees. She's standing right there, my Y/n, my wife, petting our dog. A sob escapes my lips as she looks over. Fanny barks quickly jumping up on Y/n, not enough to knock her over, before walking over to me making Y/n follow her over to me. I clutch my wife hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much" I mumble into your neck "What happened?" She asks running her hand over my back a few times.

"Two years. You got blipped, you fell to dust in my hands two years ago." I explain through sobs. She cups my face wiping my tears with her thumbs, leaning her forehead against mine. "You have me back now. I'm here, my love." She mumbles and I nod. "I have you back." I repeat and she nods smiling. I lean closer finally kissing her again after the two longest years of my life. "I missed you so much." I croak my eyes still shut. "I can't imagine how it must've been for you but I'm here now." She says softly. "I thought I lost you." I whimper "Well, you didn't so stop thinking like that" She assures before giving me another kiss.

Fanny lays between us grumbling. I chuckle "You want attention too, huh girl?" I ask and she yaps in response, wagging her tail. "She's not as little as I remember anymore" Y/n smiles and I shake my head "No but she's what got me through these two years." I reveal and she smiles down at Fanny. "Just as good as when I left" she says lifting Fanny's head in her hands and kisses her head. Fanny licks her cheek in return.

After another two hours or so, we've moved to the couch and I gave Y/n her rings. We hear the door open. Fanny leaps over to the door barking but quiets down when she notices that it's Wanda and Nat. Y/n stands up to give them both firm hugs making Wanda's a little longer. Wanda makes plans for the weekend. "We'll let you two spend time together, we have to go see if Steve can put all the stones back" Nat explains and I nod. "Should we come too?" I ask and she shakes her head "You can stay, don't worry about it." She says with a soft smile and I nod.

Nat and Wanda leave but come back soon after explaining how Steve put the stones back. He gave the soul stone back for Clint so he's back too but decided to spend his life with Peggy so he's old now. At least he lived the life he always wanted to.

After that they left again which finally allowed the feeling of my wife finally being back and by my side to sink in. We get to continue with our plans. We talk about moving and how we could do that next month or so since we've lost two years already but thankfully, we both agree that it's what we want to do and Y/n is also okay with speeding everything up now. This next chapter of our life together should be interesting.