Sasha Anastasia Belova

I hear Yelena walking up to me. I look over my shoulder and Yelena rushes to my side when she sees the wet floor. "Wait! I-Is it happening?!" Yelena asks and I nod. "Oh my god, it's happening!" She gasps. "NATASHA GET THE BABY BAG, HER WATER BROKE!!!" Yelena yells.

She helps me walk back down the stairs. Nat rushes past us to get the bag from the nursery. Wanda is already standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting. "This shit is way more painful than Braxton Hicks." I groan clutching Yelena's forearm as another contraction hits. "Shouldn't you be timing them?" Wanda asks and I sigh as we get to my shoes. "Yeah I think they're around 10 minutes apart so we're good. Babe call your mom." I remind her and she looks around the room trying to spot her phone. Once she remembers that it's in the living room on the couch she takes a hesitant step towards the living room, looking back at me.

"It's okay. Wanda's here and Nat will be here any second. Getting your phone and calling Melina won't take long. You're not going to miss anything." I chuckle and she huffs before running off to get her phone. Nat comes down the stairs. "Is Lena calling mom?" Nat asks and I nod.

"Are you okay?" Wanda asks and I nod. I hiss at the particularly painful contraction, clutching the stair railing. Yelena manages to get back and says that Melina band Alexei are on their way in some secret super jet so they'll be here soon. We say bye to Fanny and Yelena makes sure to tell her that we'll be back soon.

We then head to the car finally making our way to the hospital where a friend of Bruce's works. He might or might have not told me that she's his girlfriend. Doctor Betty Ross. She said that she'd be willing to do both Wanda and I's births and we both appreciate being in safe hands of course. The hospital is around 30 minutes away but judging by how fast Yelena is making Nat speed it'll just take around 15 minutes to get there.

I had 4 contractions on the way so they're getting closer together. Once we're at the hospital Yelena runs in and gets Doctor Ross. When she gets back to the car she has a wheelchair with her. She helps me into it and rolls me to a more secluded room. After about a minute or so Doctor Ross comes in and hands me that weird hospital gown I have to put on where most of my ass will be hanging out. I lay onto the bed and a nurse comes in attaching all the monitoring things to me before checking how far I'm dilated. She then asked if I'd want an epidural once I'm 4 centimeters dilated. I agree to it.

We've been sitting around for a while and I got my epidural a second ago. Yelena's been telling me how much she loves me and how I got this and I shouldn't be scared.

The door bursts open and Melina and Alexei walk in. "Did we miss it?!" Melina yells and I laugh and I shake my head "I just got my epidural, you haven't missed anything, don't worry." I assure an nod over next to me.

Melina looks over at the chairs next to me to find Nat and Wanda asleep and Lena at my bedside holding my hand. "Okay good." Melina nods.

After another hour or so the nurse comes to check on me and tells us that I should be ready to start pushing in 10 minutes. Now it hits me and I let it all sink in a little. The nurse pops back in and asks everyone except for Lena to step out. Once everyone is out I whimper looking up at my wife. "Yelena I can't do this." I say and she shakes her head "Yes you can, my love." She states and I take a deep breath, composing myself. Lena kisses my forehead. "You've got this. I know that you can do it better than I ever could, дорогой (darling)" She assures "Я так сильно тебя люблю." She adds after a moment of silence. "Я тоже тебя люблю. (I love you too)" I state and Yelena smiles taking my hand. "It's all going to be fine, don't worry" Yelena  manages to calm me before the door opens and Doctor Ross comes in.

"Alright Y/n. You ready to deliver this baby?" She asks and I just give an awkward small smile. "It's okay to be afraid but I assure you that Bruce left you in good hands." She says and I nod. I close my eyes and squeeze Yelena's had as a connection hits. "Seems like your little girl is eager to come into the world." She says.

"Time to push." She says and I take deep breath, Yelena squeezes my hand putting her free hand at the back of my neck. The first push was the least painful. After a lot of screams insults to my wife who didn't take them to heart and just squeezed my hand with a smile, sweat and tears we're probably half way or something now. "Y/n. I need you to listen to me and not freak out, okay?" Doctor Ross says calmly. "You need to give me a hard push. Right now." I nodded and took a deep breath before pushing as hard as I possiblity could with a loud scream. I felt all the pressure release and exhaled a big sigh.

Doctor Ross quickly gave one of those special scissors to Yelena who cut the umbilical cord quickly. Her worried expression didn't help me at all. "Yelena. Yelena, why isn't she crying?!" I ask but she probably can't hear me since she's turned around. "Yelena!" I cry out she turns around briefly coming up to me and kissing my forehead whispering "Everything's okay." She mumbles before turning back to our daughter.

What the fuck is going on?!

It felt like couldn't breathe for a minute there but suddenly I hear Sasha let out a loud cry and sigh in relief. Thank God. They clean her off and swaddle her up putting mittens on her,so she won't scratch herself by accident and a tiny adorable hat.

Doctor Ross comes over to me with Lena by her side and sets our little baby onto my chest. "Sasha Anastasia Belova 2.11 am. 7.2lb 18 inches. " She states and I look down smiling at her and gently kiss her little forehead. Doctor Ross excuses herself letting us have a moment alone.

"Sasha, it's me, mama and mommy's here too. You scared us." I mumble through tears, holding her close. She seems to calm down as she hears my voice and her crys slowly become hiccups. Yelena runs her finger over Sasha's tiny little cheek, sniffling and she seems to calm down completely, she looks up at Yelena and I. "Hi baby." Lena whispers and leans down to leave a few gentle, feather light kiss on her cheek.

" Lena whispers and leans down to leave a few gentle, feather light kiss on her cheek

Yelena leans down and kisses me softly. "I told you, you could do it." She says and I can't help but smile. "She looks like you." I grin and Yelena shrugs. "She definitely has your lips though." Yelena states observing our little girl's features.

I hand Sasha to Lena and she holds her for around 15 minutes before handing her back.

Time for this tiny little bean to meet her crazy family.