Settle

We've unpacked now and are now all sat on the couch watching a movie. "What do you guys want to eat?" I ask and a silence settles over as they think about it. "How about just Salad with chicken?" Wanda suggests since we all had big meals when we stopped earlier. Yelena and Nat nod so I move to the kitchen with Wanda to make dinner.

"I'm going to miss this." I mumble and Wanda chuckles "I'll miss it too but in about 7 months you won't even have time to think about how much you miss me" she states and I shrug "Yeah, we'll have a little baby then but I'll still have time to think about it. You and Nat have to get pregnant too so we can watch sitcoms together while pregnant." I offer and Wanda chuckles but looks out the window so I know she's thinking about it. "Did Nat change her mind or what's this whole vibe change about?" I ask and she shakes her head "No, well, I don't think so. We haven't really talked about it much." She explains and I shrug. "You should talk about it then" I offer and she nods "I will" she confirms.

Once food is done everyone gathers at the table and I go outside to feed Fanny since she's still busy sniffing out every inch of the yard. She won't be outside all the time but I feel like she'll want to be out there for the next day or so. When I come back in I see everyone ready at the table. I join so we can start eating.

After dinner we all watch some more movies before Nat and Wanda leave in the morning.

I snuggle up to Wanda but rotate between her and Nat to get as much snuggles as possible since I don't know when we'll see each other again.

I end up falling asleep between Natasha and Lena but my arm was stretched over Nat, reaching Wanda as well so I was basically across everyone.

I wake up early since I have to puke like most mornings lately and I can't fall back asleep after so I decide to make breakfast for everyone and let Fanny outside again and feed her out there too. I make waffles and get greeted by a whiny wife while I make them "You left me alone in bed" she grumbles and I put my hand out for her which she takes so I pull her over to me and hug her. "I'm sorry I just couldn't fall asleep again and decided to make breakfast for everyone" I offer and she nods moving behind me to wrap her arms around my waist and eventually snaking them down to my stomach. She rests her head on my shoulder while I continue to cook.

Soon after we're joined by the other couple. "That smells good" Nat states walking down the stairs with Wanda wrapped around her  front like a koala. "She said that she's still tired" Nat explains before I can ask. I plate up all the waffles and we begin eating.

When we're done Yelena does the dishes while Nat goes upstairs with Wanda to get their things. I move to sit in the living room and sigh thinking about them leaving but it has to happen I guess. Wanda comes down with a frown which makes me tilt my head. "What's wrong?" I ask and she comes to sit next to me, hugging me. "I don't want to leave my best friend." She states simply "Well, I don't want my best friend to leave but I know she has her own life outside of our friendship with her fiancé too so I have to let her go no matter how much I want to just keep her in my home forever." I explain and we both laugh at my cheesy explanation.

"Talk to Nat and decide what's the best move for you guys now and then if that decision is to settle down and have kids of your own then maybe you guys can move closer there's a house near the little village that we should've passed by before we got here." I explain and she nods "Yeah I saw that house, all the houses here seem to have similar looks but not the same. Little cottages with accent doors." She states her observation to which I nod. "Yeah, I find it nice" I offer and she humms in agreement. "I'll miss you" I say hugging her and she squeezes me "I'll miss you too" she sighs.

Nat also wanders down stairs and Yelena pops up out of the kitchen again. Eventually we let them leave since their being picked up by Bucky on the quintjet. I hug them both but Wanda hold onto me for longer so I decide to give her another hug.

Once they're out of sight I let out a sigh leaning onto Lena's shoulder "Are you okay, моя любовь? (my love)" Yelena asks making sure I won't have another outburst or anything. I nod and she hums and crouches down lifting my shirt to speak to my stomach "как моя маленькая принцесса? (How's my little princess?)" I smile and push some of her hair out of her face. Her eyes shoot up to mine "I'm sure the baby is great." I offer and she smiles placing soft kisses over my stomach making me laugh. "Baby that tickles!" I mange to say between my laughs. She laughs along pulling my shirt back down, setting her hand onto my stomach.

We share a kiss before heading inside. We take Fanny and go on our first walk in the woods.

After our walk we make dinner, Yelena in her new position, behind me, her hands on my stomach as I cook. Yelena's been talking to my stomach more and it's adorable even though the baby will only be able to actually hear and actually start to recognize sounds at around 3 and a half months and I'm only at a little over 2.