Each Others Company

It's Friday which means that Sasha's staying at Nat and Wanda's right now.

Lena and I are going to have a night for us before she has to leave in two weeks. We already dropped our babies off and are now at home watching a movie, cuddling.

"We'll miss you.." I mumble and she nods. "I know, детка (baby). I'll miss you too. All of you." She says and kisses my forehead. I sit up from my position in her lap and look at her, my hands on her shoulders, by her neck. "I'll miss seeing you when I wake up." She mumbles pulling me close by pushing at my back. I shift my hips closer and kiss her. "I'll miss falling asleep next to you." I mumble against her lips. She smiles and kisses me again. "I'll miss having you next to me all night." She states and moves her lips to my neck trailing wet kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

I start to slowly move my hips in her lap as she continues to leave kisses at the base of my neck, nipping and leaving a few marks behind. She blindly finds the remote and turns the movie off.

She looks at me and smirks and points up so I lift my arms, hoping that I understood that right. She smiles and lifts my shirt and starts scattering kisses on my chest and as her hand grips at my side making me let out a grunt and push my hips further into her lap.

She holds my shirt in one of her hands and lifts me up with her as she carries me to the bedroom. She sets me down in bed and tosses the shirt into the corner of the room. She takes the center gore of my bra between her teeth and looks up at me giving me deja vu of our first time together in her old apartment. The one we had before our bigger one when Wanda and Nat were over all the time. The small modernly chic one. That seemed like her at the time.

I snap out if my thoughts and look down at my wife. She starts to leave more kisses at my sternum before pushing her hands behind me, unclipping my bra and tossing it to my shirt. She kisses over my breasts leaving marks on my sternum. "Baby.. please." I groan arching my back up to get her moving faster. She chuckles and moves down kissing down my stomach before pulling my pants down, along with my underwear, throwing those to where my shirt is too.

She undresses herself quickly and pushes my legs apart, settling herself between them. She kisses my inner thigh and smirks looking up at me. "Mine." She says like the first time and I nod "Yours." I repeat. She hums in agreement and moves up to kiss me and pushes her tongue into my mouth making me let out a moan.

I huff rolling my body against hers. She pushes two digits into me making my mouth fall open before releasing a satisfied hum. She pumps them at a steady pace.

After a while she speeds up, curling her fingers. I release a string of curses as I tighten around her fingers. She pulls them out and quickly replaces her fingers with her tongue. I feel her tongue swirl around in me. The pressure building in my core. She starts to play with my clit which sends me over the edge, snapping the knot in me. My legs jolt and I grip the sheets, I roll my hips against Lena's mouth, as I release. I grip onto her hair and lightly pull as I ride out my high against her lips.

Once I've managed to calm myself a bit she leans up and kisses me, letting me taste myself. "See?" I pant softly and she turns her head in question. "Who'll fuck me like this while you're gone?" I ask and she chuckles. "Well for your months patience I'll fuck you extra good when I get back, baby." She mumbles against my lips in return.

I huff and flip us around. "Are you going to make me want to come home faster, now?" She grins and I smirk. "Maybe but I'll also make you just cum not only come home faster." I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

I start to kiss her, wet slick tongues tangling with each other. I eventually start to kiss down her chest, nipping and licking at one breast as I fondle with the other. She hums and grips my side. I give her other breast the same attention before moving lower. I kiss her inner thighs while running my fingers through her folds which makes her moan. I keep kissing between her thighs and push my fingers into her dripping heat. Her head falls back and she lets out a breath. I start to suck her clit which makes her legs jolt.

I push my fingers deeper and start to curl them while sucking her clit harder, swirling my tongue around it. Her legs tighten around my head and I speed up which causes her back to arch and I feel her release around my fingers as her legs tremble and loosen their hold around my head. "О бля.. (Oh fuck..)" she mumbles slowly propping herself up on her elbows as I clean her up.

Once I'm done I look up and smile. "You good, love?" I ask and she nods chuckling softly. We decide to cuddle and relax for a moment taking a short break before going to take a bath together but we end up taking things to the shower since they get heated. We repeat our actions in the shower and then again in bed before finally taking a PG shower having gotten it out of our systems and just settle into bed for nude cuddles and eat snacks while watching a movie in bed, enjoying each others company for a little while before falling asleep on each other, our legs tangled together.