Oscar Pietro Romanoff

We walk through the door and find Natasha cradling the little baby. "Meet Oscar Pietro Romanoff" Nat announces with a grin and I 'awh' at the name. They picked an O name to be for Wanda's dad, Oleg. "Can I hold my nephew?" I ask and Wanda reaches her hand towards me. I walk up next to her and she holds onto my hand with a smile. "Wanda both our babies seem to resemble our wives." I state and Wanda chuckles nodding, keeping her eyes on the little man in Nat's arms. "8lb 21 inches." Natasha states proudly. "8.16am 16th June" Wanda continues and I smirk "4 months and 1 day apart" I say with a smirk.

16am 16th June" Wanda continues and I smirk "4 months and 1 day apart" I say with a smirk

Lena is bearly containing her excitement, bouncing on her toes. I get to hold baby Oscar and he's fucking adorable. I can't get over his  ginger hair. He looks up at me and I smile. "Welcome to the world little guy" I say and keep rocking him softly. When I'm done I give him over to Yelena and she grins down at her nephew. "Little ginger boy." Yelena smirks while Oscar looks up at the new face, even though he can't really recognize anyone that well yet, except for his moms.

I hear Sasha start to scream her lungs out outside of the room. I stand up and walk out to Melina yelling at Alexei and him apologizing.

"What happened?" I ask and Melina sighs. "I got her to sleep but this дурак (idiot) forgot that there's a sleeping child and started talking in his loud ass voice again" she explains.

Sasha cries louder and reaches for me so I pick her up and bounce her in my arms. Yelena walks out and looks at me. "What happened?" She asks and I shake my head. "Nothing but can you get that carrier thing that's in the car, please?" I ask and Lena nods and goes to the car after giving both Sasha and I kisses.

I continue bouncing Sasha but she doesn't calm down. Yelena comes back and helps me get the carrier on. I place Sasha into the carrier facing my chest since even though she can manage to hold her head up by herself she's not stable enough to sit in the carrier and face outward just yet.

I stoke her little head, shushing her while patting her diaper bum. That doesn't seem to help and she only screams louder. "Sasha, baby it's okay. Mama's here." I state while continuing my actions. I check her diaper but it's clean so I try to feed her but she doesn't seem to want food, only squirming her head away when I try to get her to latch on.

I try to give her to Yelena but that doesn't work either so I let Yelena go back to Wanda and Nat.

I even try to sing to her. I sigh in desperation and put her back into the carrier and just walk around.

After about an hour of walking, bum pats, head strokes and kisses she finally falls asleep against my chest. Probably due to exhaustion from crying and the hysterical screaming.

I sigh, relieved that she's finally asleep so I quietly step back into the room to join my best friend, my sister in law and my wife.

"Is she asleep?" Yelena asks, I nod in response.

I sit down next to Wanda and sigh. "Save me." I groan leaning onto her shoulder and she chuckles. "Would you rather spend sleepless nights with a newborn?" She attempts to tease but I nod. "Sasha wasn't difficult at all but I think she's starting to teethe or something, usually she's a calm little baby who can entertain herself with literally anything. It's never been this hard to put her down." I mumble "Did you check her gums?" Yelena asks and I shake my head. "She kept turning her head away when I tried to do anything near her mouth" I say and undo the carrier just enough so I can open Sasha's mouth.

I run my finger over her gums and feel a little gash. I open her mouth a little more so I can see and her bottom gum is a deeper red than normal. "She's definitely teething or at least her gums are starting to feel itchy." I say and Lena hums.

My poor baby's in pain.

I secure the carrier again and stroke Sasha's back. After another hour or so we decide to leave the little family and let them have their family time.

We head home to Fanny and she's very excited to see her little baby friend but stops running around when she realizes that Sasha's asleep.

Yelena let's Fanny out and I go get the teething toys we already had for Sasha and put some in the fridge so there'll be some cool down her gums and hopefully make her feel better.

I also heat up some leftovers that I found in the fridge since I'm pretty sure that we're both hungry right now.

Once our food's warm I plate it up and walk into the living room and smile widely as I see my wife throw pillows and blankets on the couch. "My love, what are you doing?" I ask and she smirks. "You said that you wanted to watch movies and cuddle. So I thought I'd be nice to recreate one of our first movie nights." She says and I chuckle. "The one where I made you dinner, we watched horror movies and then you kissed me at breakfast and proceeded to kick me out?" I ask and she scoffs, pouting at me. "I'm trying to be romantic here, not get reminded of stupid mistakes." Yelena grumbles.

I grin at my pouting wife. "I know, baby, I'm sorry. I already forgave you for that years ago." I assure and she hums "You're mean. You need to give me kisses and cuddles to make it up to me now" She states and I smile and nod. "I will but let's eat first." I state and carefully put Sasha into the bassinet that's in the living room.

Yelena and I eat before getting our cuddles, kisses and movie nostalgia in.