Promoted

"Congratulations. Seems that you're pregnant Wanda." Bruce announces and Wanda let's out a relieved sob pulling Nat into a hug. I grin at Yelena. "Does this mean you're retiring from being Avengers and are moving into that house?" Yelena asks and Wanda looks up at Nat. They seem to be having a silent conversation. Nat turns and smirks at her sister. "I know someone we should visit." She says and Yelena tilts her head before it clicks and she gasps. "We should definitely go she mom and dad!" She says and I smile. "Melina is going to be over the moon knowing that she's getting grandbabies from both of her daughters" I state and Wanda nods.

"Let's go for Thanksgiving again." Nat suggests and Yelena sighs "You know that you're kind of starting a tradition now." She says and Nat shrugs. "We should have some of the same family traditions" she offers and Yelena nods "Christmases will be a disaster" Yelena tells and Nat chuckles nodding in agreement.

"It will be fun though" I state and Wanda nods. Wanda comes to a stand and I also stand up to bring her into a hug. "I thought it wouldn't work" Wanda mumbles and I shrug "We'll you're lucky then. Little luck charm baby!" I offer making Wanda laugh. Nat pull Wanda towards herself wrapping her hands around Wanda's abdomen. I step back and let them have their moment in peace and go join my wife in the backyard. "How do you always sneak off to the backyard without anyone noticing?" I ask and she shrugs.

Everyone hangs out for a while longer before they have to leave again.

TIME SKIP

I'm 6 months pregnant now which would make Wanda 2 months. I feel huge even though I know I'm not. We just dropped Fanny off at Doroteya and Kate's so she can stay with them and Lucky while we're gone. We're currently on our way to the compound so we can go with the quintjet since, as much fun as it was last time, going with a car this time isn't going to be a good idea.

Melina will not be happy that we kept this from her but I'm sure she'll forgive us.

Yelena insists to carry all my stuff now which is cute but unnecessary. I can carry a bag or two but she won't let me. Sasha started kicking around a week ago and hasn't stopped. Yelena loves feeling our little girl kick against her hands. She also recognizes Lena's voice now or should be able to. I've noticed that whenever she moves around a lot when I'm stressed about something and Lena starts talking she seems to calm down but also starts to kick around when Yelena talks to her in the mornings. It's the cutest thing ever.

Nat is also adorable she won't leave Wanda's side and whenever Wands carves something or wants to get up to get something Nat is on her feet to get whatever it is she wants.

They also got married but without the whole ceremony part. They said that they'd do that later. They basically just signed the marriage certificate and now they're married. Wanda took Nat's last name.

We board the jet and all take our seats. "Wait is it safe for you to fly?" Yelena asks and I nod "Bruce gave me the okay so don't worry" I assure. We take off and once it's safe to move around I go straight to the bathroom. I have to pee all the time now. I also can't sleep and get pains at the sides of my bump since Sasha is taking up more and more space everyday.

I settle back in my seat and lean back into the chair to hopefully.get some sleep. When I can't fall asleep as usual I talk to Wanda and she reveals that they have a few ideas for names. "If it's a boy we definitely want him to have the middle name Pietro." Wanda explains and I offer a sympathetic smile. She loved her brother so much. "We're not sure if we want a middle name if it's a girl." She offers and I nod. "What names do you guys have in mind?" I ask "We're still looking but currently we're at Flora or Sophia for a girl and Oscar or Hugo for a boy" she explains and I nod along.

We gat there pretty quickly and I even got 20 minutes of sleep.

We step out and all gather at the door with a sign that says promotion to hide my bump.

Yelena rings the doorbell and after a little while the door opens and we're greeted by both Alexei and Melina. "Promotion? Who got promoted?" Melina asks confused. "You got promoted" Yelena says and Melina furrows her brows in further confusion. "You're getting promoted to grandparents." Nat states and Melina's eyes go wide.

"What?!" Alexei yells. "Both Y/n and Wanda are pregnant" Yelena explains and Melina screams. "I'm 6 months and Wanda is 2" I state and Melina glares at us. "How could you keep this from me?" She asks and I chuckle "I'm sorry but your granddaughter is moving around a lot so if I could get to a bathroom before peeing myself that would be great." I offer and Melina moves to the side shoving Alexei aside as well.

I go to the bathroom while everyone enters and join them on the couch afterwards. "What's her name? Yelena won't tell me." Melina complains and I smile. "Sasha Anastasia Belova" I state and Melina claps in excitement. "That's beautiful" she compliments.

After Melina finds out the names Wanda and Nat are thinking of she told Natasha to call her and tell her the name once they know it. Nat promised to do so before we were served some delicious food. Yelena and I went to bed earlier and I actually managed to fall asleep and sleep for most of the night.