Chaos Magic

I wake up to Yelena mumbling, tossing and turning next to me. "Lena, baby wake up you're having a nightmare!" I say putting my hand on her shoulder. "Lena it's okay! It's just a dream!" I say shaking her when she doesn't budge. She gasps sitting up. "Are you okay, my love?" I ask cupping her face. Her scared eyes lock with mine. "I'm okay." She confirms seeming to relax. "What did you see?" I ask and she shakes her head. "It's the same nightmare as always. You falling apart to dust in my hands." She explains her voice crackling slightly. I hum and kiss her forehead. "I'm here. That is over now. You have me." I say softly and she nods "I have you" she repeats and I smile. This seems to be our little thing now.

Yelena wraps her arms around me and lays down, her head laying on my chest. I play with her hair for a while until I feel her breathing shift into a pattern, a sign that she's asleep. I close my eyes and drift off as well only to be awoken by Fanny jumping up on the bed and licking my face. "Fanny!" I squeal and give her pets "Good morning to you too, slobber mouth" I chuckle and she jumps off when she hears the kibble hit her bowl.

Yelena walks back in "Was that a nice alarm clock?" Yelena asks and I nod with a smile. "I'm ready to get into our routines again" I say looking at the ceiling "I mean like, work, walking Fanny after work and going training with Loki on Saturdays" I elaborate when there's silence on Yelena's side. (I know Loki originally dies but he doesn't die here)
"Yeah me too" she says flopping onto me. "Did you walk Fanny already?" I ask wrapping my hands around her and she nods into the nape of my neck.

"It's Saturday and it's still quite early so I think you can make it to your training today" Yelena offers and I hum "Well I'd have to be able to get up for that babe" I state and she groans "It was your idea" I defend but she eventually gets up. I get up and have a quick shower and get all my things sorted for training. "I'm ready to go, my love." I shout from the door and she races Fanny to get to me. I briefly roll my eyes at the little kid I married. She hugs me tightly scattering a few kisses onto my cheek before giving me a few more proper ones.

Fanny jumps up onto me breaking Yelena's hold on me. "Yeah your mommy's hogging me all to herself, huh?" I ask chuckling as I pet Fanny's head. I lean down and give her a few kisses before giving my toddler of a wife a few more since she's demanding them and then I'm finally off to go training.

I walk into the compound and greet Bucky and Sam who are sitting in the living room and smile as I pass the memorial piece standing in the hall for Tony and Steve. It's Steve's shield and Tony's arch reactor.

I head into the training room where I find Wanda and Nat training. "Nat, Wands." I greet and the smile at me "Do you guys know where Loki is?" I ask "He's probably in the library stuck in one of his books" Natasha offers and I nod. I them hugs before leaving. I walk into the library "Loki?" I call out and he pops up next to me "Y/n" I give him a quick hug "We never got to sparring" I tease and he nods.

We went to join Nat and Wanda I'm the training room and started to sparr. It was going good and I was doing pretty well concidering I was sparring a God. Loki said that we can start to use powers too and he was going easy on me at first but when he shot his chaos magic at me I didn't react fast enough and it hit me sending me into the wall behind me. "Shit Y/n are you okay?!" Loki asks and I groan getting up. "Loki are you insane?!" Wanda yells and he shrugs "Kind of" he offers while Nat helps me up "You okay? Should I drive you back home or should I call Yelena to come get you?" Natasha asks and I shake my head. "I'm okay, I think because I can like manipulate energy, I absorbed his powers somehow? So it didn't hurt me, I think." I explain and she nods. "Okay" she says and we hear Wanda and Loki arguing.

Nat sighs and walks over to Wanda pulling her away and explains that I'm fine to her fiancé. Loki and I start to sparr again. Once we're done I head back home.

"My love I'm back!" I call out and hear paws and foot steps rushing my way. I chuckle when I see Yelena racing Fanny to get to me again. I decide to crouch down and meet Fanny first. After greeting kisses and pets for Fanny I come to a stance and greet my wife as well. "How was your training with Loki?" She asks "Well it was great but don't get mad, something happened while we were sparring." I say calmly and Yelena raises her brow challenging for me to carry on. "Loki might've accidentally hit me with his powers"  "That motherf-" she starts but I interrupt before it manages to escalate "BUT Wanda already gave him shit for that so don't do anything." I quickly explain Yelena takes a deep breath to calm herself "Are you okay?" She asks and I smile "Yes I am." I confirm before placing a firm kiss on her lips.

I put my bag away and take a quick shower before stealing a pair of Lena's sweats and one of her jackets to put on over one of my sports bras, refusing to put an actual shirt on. I settle in next to my wife on the couch, snuggling up to her while she watches her show. We also decide to plan our day a little.