Showing

I'm pressed up against a tree with a hand between my legs. Yes. We're in the woods, having sex. Last time we were here Yelena was the one pressed against a tree but it's me this time, curling fingers inside of me. God. My grip on Lena's shoulders tightens as I come undone, moaning an "Oh fuck!" into Yelena's neck. She lets out a proud chuckle before kissing my temple. Pulling her digits out of me. She grins pulling away from me, licking her fingers clean. "That was fun." Yelena states the smug smirk still tugging at her lips. I nod.

I pull my pants back up so their not crooked over my hips.

Yelena whistles and Fanny comes charging from a random direction. I chuckle as Yelena gets knocked over. We start wandering back and I catch Yelena looking at me a few times. "What?" I ask the next time I catch her. She shakes her head "Nothing, my wife's just gorgeous" she says and I smile at the compliment, kissing her cheek in appreciation. "You're stunning yourself, my love."

We walk home and as I walk in Yelena gasps. "Y/n!" She shouts "What's wrong?" I ask and she lifts her hands up squishing her own face. "You're showing, look there's a little bump!" She states and I look down slightly lifting my shirt.

Yelena squeaks crouching down placing kisses over my stomach. "Baby can we go inside?" I ask smiling down at my adorable wife.

We finally head inside and I sit down on the couch. I wince when my leg cramps. It's another new and annoying symptom I've had in the last few days. "What's wrong дорогой? (darling)" Yelena asks and I groan "My leg is cramping again" I mumble rubbing over the tightened muscle. Yelena walks up to me and sits onto the floor in front of me and takes the leg I'm rubbing at into her lap. She runs her hand over it pressing the bottom of her palm into it which releases some of the built up pressure.

"Does it feel better?" Lena asks looking up at me. I nod. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" I ask and she shrugs. "When I was working with the Avengers for a while Nat showed me how to reach certain pressure points when I had all kinds of cramps from the intense training sessions she made me do with her." She explains and I smile nodding along as she rambles on about random trainings and things she did with Natasha or things Nat showed her. Her eyebrows furrowed and eyes on my leg as she focuses on it while continuing to ramble.

Fanny barks at the backdoor a sign that she wants to go outside. Yelena  takes my leg out of her lap and stands up to go let Fanny outside. I turn on the TV to have something playing in the background and grab my phone to start a new vision board for the nursery. The baby will sleep with us in our room for the first few months but at around 8 or 9 we want to start introducing the nursery but I want to have an idea for it once we start working on it.

"What are you doing?" Yelena asks sitting next to me. "Starting a vision board for the nursery" I explain and she tilts her head. "Isn't it a bit early for that, love? You're only like 17 weeks." She asks to which I shrug "Maybe but I'm excited" I explain and she chuckles. She turns to sit sideways and opens her arms. I smile and sit between her legs leaning back to snuggle into her. She sets her head onto my shoulder and places her hands in their usual position at the sides of my stomach.

We look at a few pictures to get a rough idea.

"I like this one cause it has our wedding colors!" Yelena pointed to the picture and I smile "Yeah I like that braid thing in the crib" I say

"It's brighter and the elephant basket is cute but please don't tell me that we'll be putting a lamp like that into our child's room" Yelena mumbles making me laugh and shake my head "I'm not a fan of the lamp either babe but the carpet is pretty"...

"It's brighter and the elephant basket is cute but please don't tell me that we'll be putting a lamp like that into our child's room" Yelena mumbles making me laugh and shake my head "I'm not a fan of the lamp either babe but the carpet is pretty" I assure and she lets out a relieved breath.

"I like the crib in this one" I state and Yelena nods in agreement kissing my shoulder a few times.

I sigh and get up "Where are you going?" Yelena asks "To the kitchen to make dinner for my wife." I reply  and Yelena follows me. "We get to find out the baby's gender in a week!" Yelena reminds me with a huge grin. "Yes we do, my love" I agree and she bounces on her toes in excitement. I smile and shake my head.

I begin to cook and call Wanda while Yelena goes outside to spend sometime playing with Fanny.

"Hi" Wanda greets "Hi, did you get to talk to Nat?" I ask knowing that Nat had a abrupt mission to go on a week ago and isn't back yet. "Oh yeah" Wanda confirms her voice giving away that she's probably smiling. "We talked and looked at some donors and we found some guy who looks like a male version of Natasha. Nat doesn't agree but he really does." Wanda explains and sends me a picture.

"Wow" I chuckle and "Yeah" Wanda laughs along

"Wow" I chuckle and "Yeah" Wanda laughs along. "He does look like her though" I agree and Wanda goes quiet for a moment. "Did you try?" I ask and she hums "We did, before Nat had to leave but it usually doesn't work on the first time" She says and I hum "When do you have to take a test?" I ask and she sighs "In a week so I really hope that Nat will be back until then because I really don't want to do it without her" Wanda confesses and I hum "Yeah, I'm sure she'll be back by then, don't worry" I say and Wanda let's out a sigh.

"What I'd we end up being pregnant only 4 months apart?" Wanda offers and I chuckle "Yeah that would be so fun" I say.