C̲h̲a̲p̲t̲e̲r̲ 2̲

My father approaches me and REALLY angrily says "I'll knock the person out who did this to you! I promise, they won't see the light of day very quickly!!"
"I would tell you if I knew who he was, but it was an accident and I didn't really see his face or any prominent features of his..." I replied, trying to calm him down. But it didn't really work too well, "How do you not know, Bailey?" He asked, or rather demanded.
"I didn't really get the chance to look at him." I replied very quickly, almost cutting him off from his sentence.
"Come on Bailey, there are a lot of people here, it's a race weekend, could you describe him?" "Umm, okay. I'll try... he had brown hair, he was tanned and a little taller than me, maybe around 1.7m to 1.8m tall."
"Now you can remember, how can you remember this? You said it happened too fast that you don't remember what he looked like...?" Father asked in a confused tone.
"Basically I'm describing Josh, because he looked a lot like him."
"Uhh, okay, sure. Do you remember anything else?"
"He had a hat on, one like..." I look around the room, trying to find something to compare it to. Considering it's a race weekend, the boy probably had some merchandise on...
"One like that" I pointed at a hat that was laying on a metal table, with the hat on top of a MacBook that also was on top of the table.

"That hat looks really familiar tho, doesn't it...?" I ask trying to remember where I've seen it before. I walk to the table, pick up the hat and I turn it around, looking at the front of the hat. The number 4 is written in an orange colour. "Number 4, number 4" I whisper under my breath, trying to figure out who's number it is. "Isn't it Lando Norris' num-"
 "Yes it is." I hear a voice say behind me. I look around me and it's...

~~*~~
What?!? 10 people have read this!!! 😱😱THANK YOU!!!!!!
Sry for this one being SOOOOO short.
Chapter 3 is up. I just wanted to end on a cliffhanger😅😅
But I won't write a short one, like this one, again. Sry👀🤍