C̲h̲a̲p̲t̲e̲r̲ 7̲

"No, really?!" Lando asked. "Yup!" I said "Ughhh, fine." "Thx Lando." "Ummmmm, what is going on. You two just spoke without saying any actual information..." Andrea said. "Lando is lifting me to the hotel."

"That's a good idea. Maybe you can lift me to the hotel?" Andrea asked, while looking at Daniel. "Sure. Why not? But you're paying for the petrol. I have an empty tank." He laughed not knowing she'll actually pay for the petrol. "I'm going to go, my father and I are going to go to the casino and hopefully get some free beers." Max said before saying goodbye then he left.

That's sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll try that in the near future. "Well, can we go now?" Lando asks.
"Sure. Yeah, just let me say goodbye and then we can go." I said.

I said goodbye to Andrea and gave her a hug. I did the same with Daniel. But after the hug, he rubbed my hair, so that it tangles a little. I just look at him annoyed, but as a joke. I sigh really loudly and dramatically as I try to fix my hair with my fingers. As Lando and I go to his car, look who is there... Vettel!! I grab Lando's arm, but my hand slides down, onto his hand. I just ignored it (and I think I kinda liked it...)  and I try to walk past Vettel, without him seeing me. Covering my face with my jacket. But of course he had to see me.

"Oooohhh, holding hands I see!!" Vettel shouts kind of loudly. "So, I was right about the situation between you and Norris?!" He continued. "Ummm, not exactly!" I say, feeling my cheeks get hot. Oh no, I'm blushing. "It's just a long story that I can't turn into a short one... and we have to go-" I look at my watch. "NOW!! We're late. Bye Seb. see you in the near future, probably!" "Bye and keep me updated on that situation." He points to our hands, still folded into one another. We walk/sprint away, until we get to the parking lot, where he can't see us.

"Where do we have to go??" Lando asked. "Nowhere. I just wanted to get out of that situation, before it got too embarrassing..." I said, pausing in between words, trying to catch my breath. "A good lie, I might use it sometime. But you lied so good, that even I believed it..." Lando said not having trouble talking after that sprint. "Thx. But how the hell are you not out of breath??" I ask, still taking a little break between words. "F1 driver. I have to be fit, otherwise, you'll...suffer a little." "Are you saying I'm not fit??" I ask, acting offended. "Well..." he continued. "Oh, shut up. Let's just get in your car." I said with a little giggle, knowing he'll follow as I walked towards his car.

"Why that colour?" I ask, pointing at the car. "Why not??" "Because you can't see it in the dark." "Exactly, you'll only see the badass lights. And the black also looks good in the day time." "But doesn't it get hot tho??" I ask. "Yeah, but in England, it's best to have a car that'll be warm when you get inside of it, after a day's outing in the cold weather." He said, trying to make a point. And it makes sense, we are at Silverstone, which is in England. Which is where he lives...

***

As we're cruising in the car, I see him not following the GPS I set up. He takes a right, where he is supposed to take a left. But it's probably a shortcut, I didn't say anything, because he knows his home town like the back of his palm and I didn't want to interfere. The GPS continues to say "make a u-turn and then go straight." "Can you please turn that thing off?" He asked me, not rudely but I could tell that it annoyed him. "Yeah, sure. But where are you going?" I ask, trying to shut the GPS up. "WE are going somewhere I used to always go. You'll see." He answered.

An ice cream shop. What looks like a broken down ice cream shop. He parked the car and we sit in the car for like 5 seconds. Me admiring the '90's Style' sign on the building with the LED lights. "We're here." He said. "Here? But it looks so-" I stopped. "So not as I expected the type of place you'd like." I ended my sentence. "Well, what did you expect??" "I don't know, but not an old ice cream place." "It's worth it, I promise." He said opening his door and walking around the car, to open mine. "Aww, thank you!" I said, starting to feel butterflies in my stomach. "My pleasure." He replied.

As we walk in, an old lady greets us. She is very polite. She walks us to a table, or more like a booth, that can probably fit like 4-5 people. "Thx." I said as I slide onto the booth's chair. "Here are the menus." She said. "Thank you very much." Lando said and started to get excited. It was kinda cute. He looked like a small boy, getting a toy he loved.

"What do you want to drink?" Lando asked. "I don't know. I'm quite indecisive." I responded. "Should I help? I know all the best stuff on the menu" he said. "And the worst" he whispered, covering the one side of his face with the menu.

                                        ~~*~~
Hope you enjoyed.
Making another part after this one.