C̲h̲a̲p̲t̲e̲r̲ 1̲5̲

"Do you want to stay with us for a while?" I ask Pierre. "Yeah, sure. Why not?!" "You don't have to go somewhere, do you Lando?"  I ask him. "No, I don't. I'll be able to stay for a while." He answered. "Great!! We can go to the bar and order the Moch- and cocktails we never got!" I said. "Sounds like a great plan!" Lando said sounding quite excited. "Yeah, drinking our emotions away!" Pierre cheered as a joke.

As we start to walk towards the bar, I have to urge to look behind me... and outside I see James!
He's standing there, in front of the glass door of the hotel. "Lando!!" I said in a very panicked manner. He turns around fast (knowing that I'm feeling in danger from my tone) and his eyes widen as he sees James standing there. "What happened?" Pierre asks. "It's James." Lando said. I couldn't speak, because I was so in shock, that I wouldn't move, talk or do anything.

Pierre just grabs me and pushes himself in front of me holding his arms out, but towards his back, trying to keep me safe behind him. "What do you want?!" Lando shouts. "I want to say sorry." James responded. "You don't get that privilege so walk away, before we make you!!" Pierre also shouted.

James opens the door and Lando moves closer to me. "I'm sorry Bailey!" James said. "Don't talk to her!!" Lando said in that protective and to be honest, sexy voice. "Yeah, just walk away buddy!" Gasly started to back up Lando. "Bailey, stay here and don't do anything, okay?!" Lando demanded. "And you, Pierre. Please stay with her." He said, talking to Pierre, but not taking his eyes off of James. "Okay!" We both say at the same time. 

Lando walks towards James and he starts to say to get away from her and that he should get lost. "Not until I apologise." James said. "Ok. Fine you can apologise from here, but not any closer!!" Lando said, looking James dead in the eyes. "No, I want to get closer." James demanded. "No chance in hell!" Pierre said.

James started to move closer. Lando stops him, by pushing him away via shoving him on his chest. James starts to throw punches. Lando does as well. Pretty soon James was close to me and I just see Pierre start to throw punches as well. But I never knew how good me could box. James was limping as he tried to stop Pierre. "STOP!!" I scream. "Pierre stop." I screamed as he started to punch him less and less. At this point Pierre is on top of James and it looks like James is passed out. "He could've hurt you, Bailey or even worse... killed you!" Pierre said and started to punch him more and more again.

"I know, but he didn't!" I said. "Because you stopped him." He said. "Yeah, I did but you're going to kill him, Gasly!!" James is lying there, nose bleeding, bruises, cuts on his body etc. I start to pull Gasly off of James. It was a struggle, but I somehow got it right to pull him away from James. "Pierre please, stop. I know you want to protect me, but this, this is a bit over the top. James is passed out. Or I hope that is all, and not dead!" I said. "Well, it wouldn't be that bad if he was!" Pierre said. "Yes it would. It would be all over the news 'F1 driver kills innocent boy' I can see the headlines." Lando said.

"I just want to protect you." He was looking at me and I knew reality was starting to hit as he realised what he did to James. "Thank you, Pierre. I love you for that, but you have to realise what just happened... your emotions took over and you couldn't stop them. Maybe you should just relax and take a few deep breaths." I said to him as my hands are on his shoulders. "Yeah, maybe you're right." "I know I am!" I said and gave him a smile.

"Bailey, what are we going to do about him?" Lando asks. "We can't just leave him here." He continued "Yeah, I know. We're going to call the police and report him for assault." I answered."Okay, but aren't they going to ask why he's knocked out and beaten up so much?!" Lando asks. "Probably. But we're just going to tell them the truth about the whole situation." I replied. "Ok."

***

The police arrive and we tell them the whole story from the part where we met at the golf place and what happened at the restaurant, till when he came into the hotel. They (the police) we're really chilled about the whole situation. But we were still a little rattled. At least we had witnesses at the lobby that heard that James didn't want to leave me alone and that Lando and Pierre gave him a couple chances and warnings.

The cops were on our side. But they had to put a restraining order on Pierre for beating James up that bad. Now he (Gasly) can't get anywhere near 100m (300 feet) near James. Which may be a good thing, that means he won't be able to almost kill the guy.

***

The police leave and we see that it's 3:30 am (in the morning) "Okay, it's way past my bed time." Lando said. "I'm gonna head off, unless you want me to stay here tonight?!" Lando asks. "No, I'll be fine. They have James now, so I'll probably be fine. You can go home." I said. "Plus she's safe here with me." Pierre said. "Yeah" I continued. "Okay, good night you two." Lando said and he walks towards me and kissed my forehead.

I'm really happy he didn't kiss me on the mouth, because I don't like being physical in front of people. Especially not in the start of a relationship. "Good night." Pierre said. "Let me know when you get there, okay?!!!" I said. "Ok. Thx."

He walks out of the hotel and he walks towards his car. He unlocks it and gets into the car. He immediately locks it and starts the engine. He backs out and starts to drive of. He waves at us and then he's gone. You can still hear the engine for a while after. Prob. like 5-7 seconds later.

~~*~~

Did you enjoy??
Feel free to leave comments!!