C̲h̲a̲p̲t̲e̲r̲ 1̲0̲

"I'm her..." He stops, looking at me almost as if he's asking for permission. But then he said "I'm her boyfriend!" I was really shocked at what he said. "And? Why does that have to matter?" James asked. I just see Lando's hand closing into a fist. Before I could say anything, he punched James. And said. "I'm done talking." Lando said. I grab Lando's keys and our phones. I also tried to grap his arm and run out of the place. But James grabs my other arm and says "you're not going anywhere!" "Yes I am." I said. And I elbowed his face, causing him to pass out. As he falls, I see the gay boys turn around and look at me/us. One of them just said "Stay safe out there, girl!" "Thx." I said as I grab Lando's arm, again. We jog out of the building, not knowing what just happened. Lando looks quite chilled. Now at least I know that I have someone to protect me... in situations like this.

He unlocks the car and we get in and he starts driving. He puts his hand on mine and asks if I'm okay. "Yeah, just scared." I replied. After like 5 min. We get to a complex with a lot of BIG houses. He stops on the biggest one's pavement and realise that my eyes are closed.

"You can open your eyes, we're safe." He said as he gets out of the car. He comes to open my door. But I can't get out of the car. I'm still in so much shock.
He helps me out and he gives me a hug. It started feeling less like a hug, and more like he was holding me safe. I felt very safe in his arms. We just stand there for like 50 seconds, before he wants to let go and I just start to hold him tighter. He also hugs me tighter.

I look up and say "Thank you. Thank you for punching a guy for me, just because he was making me feel unsafe and uncomfortable." "Anytime. I just couldn't control my emotions." Lando said. "I love you" I said meaning it but I didn't want him to know it. It was too early and I didn't know if he felt the same. I quickly say "I mean I-" he cuts me off by saying "Me too." He places his hands on my cheeks and pulls me in for a kiss. I pull away from shock and he says "I'm sorry" I just replied with"don't be" and I kissed him back, more passionately than he kissed me.

"Let's go inside." He said. "It's your house??" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked "No, it's just... beautiful." "Thx." He said and chuckled a little. "I just don't wanna do anything wild." I said. He looked confused "What do you mean, wild?" "I just don't want to you know..." "Oh, I get it. Yeah, no. It's fine. I'm also not ready for that yet." "Thanks for understanding." "No problem. I'll never force you to do something, otherwise I won't be any better than James. And look how that turned out..." he said, kissing me on the cheek.

We go in and I look around. Paintings, photos and trophies. I see his trophy, the one he told me the story about. It's quite large, but you can see it's made out of plastic, like most children's trophies usually are. "Is this the trophy you told me about?" "Yeah, it is!" He replied. "It's cute. " I said. He just nods and walks to the couch. "Come here!" He said. Patting on the sofa cushion, right next to him. "Let's watch a movie." "Sounds great!" I said. "What do you wanna watch?" "Do you have the story 'Bolt'?" I ask. "Yeah, but why that one?" "It's my favourite movie, since it came out." "That's sweet" he said.

He puts the DVD in the DVD player and the movie starts. He throws a blanket over himself and lift it up from the side, telling me to get under it. I slide in next to him, laying really close to him. I take his hand and fold it into mine. I kiss him on the cheek and he does the same.

"Boyfriend. It has a nice ring to it." I said "What?" He asks. "You said that you were my boyfriend earlier at the restaurant." "Well, it was either that or husband, but then I know that'll be all over the internet and it was a little TOO MUCH." "Hahah yeah, it would be, wouldn't it?" I replied.

"But I wouldn't mind it tho..." he stops, looking at the movie acting like it wasn't a big deal. "What do you mean 'you wouldn't mind'??" I was starstruck because I knew what he meant. I just wanted to hear it..."People calling you my girlfriend." He murmured. "Awww, I don't think my boyfriend would like that..."

                                         ~~*~~
Yeah...
Feel free to comment if you feel like mentioning something😅