C̲h̲a̲p̲t̲e̲r̲ 2̲1̲

There it is. Number 27.  I can remember how his house looks from the outside. Beautiful and elegant. It also looks very...homey and fun to live in.

As we drive onto the pavement in front of his house, Andy said "Damn, is this his house?" "Yeah, I know right." I said. Daniel parked the car and we get out of the vehicle. Lando comes out of the house and we greet him. I give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek. "Hi!" I said. "Hey" Lando replied, excitedly.

"Hey, man. Great house!!" Daniel said. "Thanks Dan!" "Heyy, Lando!" Andrea said and also gave him a hug, but a very fast hug and a side hug. (The most awkward type of hug.)

"Come in. I was just going to make some tea." Lando said. "Real British of you mate!" Daniel replied. "Not like you don't constantly eat those disgusting 'Tim Tam' crap!" Lando said, jokingly but Dannie defended himself really quickly "Oh shut up mate!" He said, raising his voice. "No! You wont come in my house and start mocking me, then get away with it!"

Suddenly....

Lando throws a punch, and Dannie dodges it. Dannie throws the second punch. And at this time, me and Andy are so confused and we start panicking and everything.

"Stop!" Andy screams.

Lando and Daniel both start laughing and Andy and i just look at each other, confused as hell. "You dumb-asses" i replied, not too sure what the hell just happened. "What, are we going to be called words, because we wanted to play a joke on you?" Daniel asked, still laughing.

"Yeah." I replied in a snotty, snappy manner.

"Lol. You two thought that we would actually fight each other?" Lando asked. "Well, I didn't know what to think in the moment. My brain just kinda stalled right there." Andy explained.

"Yeah, it 'Anti-stalled' you could even say that 'It's Bwoken'. You know what that's like, Lando. You have had that EXACT experience... haven't you?" I teased. "Yeah, but we don't bring up racing things, when we're off the race track!" He replied, trying to defend himself as well as he could.

"Ok, but can we please go inside? It's kinda cold out here..." I asked, having a feeling that the conversation was going to start getting dry, if we stood out here longer.

We went inside and I glance over to Andy when she entered the house. She was almost in shock. "It's beautiful." She continued "but, it can need a little 'oomph' in this corner, something like a statue or painting." She said, pointing to an empty spot in the corridor. Damn, could she not be kind towards Lando for one second? No. Looks like she needs to show him where they stand...

"Yeah, I was thinking of putting my Monza trophy there, with all my other podium and pole position trophies..." he continued "you know, the one's I got in Formula 1, the most prestigious racing championship...?!" He said, as he glances at Andy with his little mischievous, but adorable, smirk. "Oh, whatever. Dannie won more races, heard that Lando...WON." Andy added to their dispute. "Yeah, he had like 50 years experience in F1." I said giggling, before I looked at Andy and she had that "really?!" face and I added; "I'm just kidding, of course!"

"Yeah, you better be!" Daniel said and started to smile to let me know that it's a joke.

                                              ~Skip to around the end of the night~

"Ok. We need to get going, it's almost 1 am, and this 'old man' has to get to bed, before he gets too tired to drive." Daniel joked. "Yeah, we wouldn't want you to crash and not race next week!" I said. "Thank you?" Dannie said very unsure weither that was a concerned statement or not.  "My pleasure." I said and winked at him, before standing up from the sofa, where we watched a movie.

Andy gets her handbag off of the small table that is in front of the door, at the end of the corridor. As we all walk towards the door, I greet Andy. But she looks confused... "Why are you greeting me and not Lando?" She asked. "Because I'm not going home with you tonight." I answered, hoping she'll be fine with it. "Why not?" She asked. "Yeah, are you two going to be keeping each other up until late tonight, or well, early in the morning?" Daniel joked and started smiling and raising his eyebrows, teasing us. I try to avoid eye contact with Lando, as I know I will start blushing.

How the hell do I respond??

If I respond with a yes, it would make everything uncomfortable, for all of us.
And if I respond with no, Lando could think that I'm not interested... damn, what a pickle Dannie put me in...