~Chapter 23~

I went to go sit on his gaming chair, right I from of his monitors on the desk. Wow, it's weird being in this side of the screen. I turn around in my seat/ chair. I look at Lando. Damn, he looks kind of hot from this angle and the lighting, hitting him just right for him to look SOOOO good.

"You look so cute!" He said as he's looking me in my eyes. "I was just about to say the same to you!" I continued"Oh, okay. Are you going to do anything about it?"
"Maybe" He said as he's getting closer and closer. I stand up and he grabs me around my waist. We switch places, him sitting on the gaming chair and me standing. I go and sit on his lap and he starts kissing me. Obviously I start kissing him back. His hand still around my waist, but not for long. He puts his hand under my shirt and starts to move it up my back. His hands aren't cold, so it's kinda good.

He's getting closer and closer to my bra strap and...
I feel my bra getting unclipped. As he did that, I also feel something under me starting to poke. Oh no, is it-  yeah, it is... a boner.

"I don't know weither or not I can do this, Lando!" I said pulling away from the kiss. "Oh, yeah. I forgot. I'm sorry. Now I feel like a d*ck." he said. "No, please don't. I don't want you to feel bad for anything, I also went along with it. PLEASE don't feel like that it's nothing you could've controlled." I continued "And you're not the only one that felt a d*ck." I joked, trying to boost the mood. We both giggled. I know that, that joke would make him feel better, even if other people wouldn't have found it funny. I knew it would make him laugh, because I know him!

I know that may not have been the most interesting way to go, but I promised Andrea that I would be responsible and not do anything stupid! 

He looked at me and said "Damn, I think I may have gotten the best girl!"  "Awww, baby!" I said and blushed. I gave him a hug and it was very comfortable, since we were still sitting on the chair. We held onto each other for a few minutes, before I realised that I was getting drowsy. "Let's go to bed, I'm really tired!" I said and Lando agreed.

We stood up from the chair and I turn to face the wall, so that my back is facing Lando. "My bra" I said. "What about it?" He asked very confused. "It's still unclipped. You unclipped it, you're going to clip it in again!" I joked. "Fine." He said, doing that dramatic 'rolling my eyes and sighing'.

I collect my hair in one hand and move it to the side, so that it's out of the way and I don't get hair stuck and loose a few. He lifts up my shirt and grabs the two straps, then clips the little hooks into the hoops. "Thank you." I said. He slowly and softly follows/rubs my back with his hand as he lets go of the straps. I feel the shirt following his hand and falling as he lowers his hand.

I turn quickly around and still see him looking kind of down, toward where my bra strap would be. As I've turned around, he slowly looks me in my eyes. He places his hands on my cheeks and he kisses me. 

"I love you"

Oh no, did I just say that, no... Is it too early? Am I jumping the gun to quickly?
All these type of questions run through my mind, as I'm starting to panic.

"I love you too"

Ahh, thank goodness. "I'm so glad you answered me." I said to Lando, feeling quite relieved. "I didn't know weither you would feel the same. I didn't know weither it was too early or not." I said, starting to panic a little again, for some reason. He pulls me in for a hug and said "I wanted to tell you for a while now, but I was too afraid." Lando said. I just hug him tighter and I just take a deep breath, smelling his cologne. Ahh, the smell of his cologne, smells like home.

"I always thought people were crazy when they said that someone could feel like home. I never understood it. Until now!" I said.

         ~We went to bed. I slept in is room and he slept in the guest bedroom(, or it may be Max's bedroom, I'm not too sure) .~                  

I woke up the next morning with my phone ringing next to the bed, on the side table. "Hallo?" "Hi, where are you? We had to meet each other like a half an hour ago." The voice said. "Wait, who is this?" "It's Pierre!" The voice said.
Oh crap, that's right, we had plans around 10:00. "I'll be there in 30 minutes." I said. "Where?  I don't think you know where I am, because you sound half asleep!" "Aren't you at that café next to that 'Typo' shop?" I asked, staring to get confused.
"No, I was. But now I'm on my way to your hotel. Be ready. I'll be there in like 50 minutes." He said. "No, rather meet me at Lando's house." I quickly said, before he could end the call. "I don't know where that is!" He replied. "And why are you even there?!" He asked "I'll explain later. And I'll send you a location, I'm just gonna ask Lando if that's alright." I told Pierre. "Okay, but be quick, because at this moment I'm driving around the same circle in the street because I don't know where I'm going!!"

"Thank you Pierre! Just hold on for a moment." I said. I ended the call, then I went to Max's room, where Lando is sleeping. I knock on the door and walk inside. He's still sleeping, how cute. "Lando" I tried to wake him up. "Lando!"

"Yeah?" I hear a sleepy voice answer. "Can I please tell Pierre Gasly to pick me up here, at your house?" I asked.  "Yeah, sure. WAIT, WHAT?" He sits up straight. Ok. He's awake now. "What do you mean Gasly is picking you up?" "Pierre, my friend is picking me up in 50 minutes, to go drink a coffee or smoothie or something." "Why you? Does he like you? Do you two like each other?!?" "No, calm down tiger, we're just friends. And why would I like someone else-" I went to go sit next to him, on the bed "when I have you?" I kissed him on the cheek.