C̲h̲a̲p̲t̲e̲r̲ 1̲9̲

"So, where are we going?" Pierre asks. "You'll have to see." I said. We get to the lobby and I held out my hand. "What?" He asks "Your car keys..." "what's the magic word?" "Now?!" I joked. "No" he replied. "Abracadabra!!" I replied. "No." He said. "Please." I said and smiled. "Here." He gave me his car keys.
"Thank you!" I said. "Sure. Just don't break something and don't crash it." "You'll be driving with me. So I'll make sure the car is fine..." I said.

***

"Oh, hell nah. If you're driving, I'm walking!!" He said. "Get into the car" I demanded as a joke. "Do you even know which one it is?" Pierre asked as we're standing in the parking lot.

"Well, it has to be a Honda. Since I'm holding a Honda's keys." I walk to the Honda E. "This one??" I ask. "Yeah, how did you know??" "Well, you certainly look like you can afford the Honda NSX. But I know you, you don't like to show off your money." "Aww, thx. I appreciate that. And what do you mean, I don't want to show off my money, what's wrong with my car?" "Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Nothing is wrong with it." I said. "Okay, if you say so, then I believe you!!" He said, still sounding like he's suspicious of me.

I unlock the car and Pierre opens the door for me. "Thank you." I said, kinda surprised, because I didn't see him reach for the handle. "My pleasure." I get into the car and he closes the door for me. He opens his door and then gets into the car. "Please put 'favourite skill' into your phone's GPS." I said.

"Oh, so that's where we're going." "Yeah, do you know it??" "No I don't. But it sounds cool." He said. "It is." I replied.

I connect my phone with the Bluetooth. And 'Nobody' (feat. Matthew West) starts to play. We both jam to the song and those after that one and before we know it, we've arrived at our destination.

We get to the parking lot and I parked. "See, not a scratch." I said. "I know, I'm very surprised..." Pierre joked.

"You little-" Pierre interrupted me "Hey look at that, a bird!" He said. I just start to laugh. "Idiot" I said under my breath. "Sorry?!" He asks, making a cup next to his ear, basically telling me to speak louder. "Nothing" I said.

We start to walk and we get to the restaurant. It's a café and we get to the door. A waitress greets us and she shows us to a table with 4 seats. "Thank you." I said. "My pleasure. I'll be back in a moment. I'll give you time to decide what you want." "Thx" Pierre said.

Not long after, 2 people, a girl and a boy, approaches us and said "I'm really sorry to bother you, but can we get a picture?" "Yeah, sure. No problem. What pose do you want to do?" Pierre asked. "What about one of them gets a piggyback ride and the other one is sitting on the floor and do the leg hugging thing...?" I requested. "It'll be a cute picture, because then it'll look like they've known you for a while and it'll make them happy to be that close to their idol..." I continued.

"Yeah, okay. Sure they're small, so it won't be hard to do something like that." Pierre answered.

The girl gets onto his back and the boy sits on the floor and hugs his leg. It kinda looks like a family photo. "Say cheese!" I said as I snap the photo.

"If you don't mind me asking ma'am, who are you to him??" The girl asks. "She's basically my sister." Pierre answered. "That's cool, mister!!" The boy said. "Thank you" they both said and then they ran back to their parents and their mother just gave me a wink. I gave her a friendly smile back.

"That was cute." I said. "Yeah, it was." Gasly replied.

"Ok. But you wanted to talk to me about something?!" Pierre asked. "Oh, yeah. That's right." I started. "I wanted to tell you that Lando and I are..."
The waitress comes and asks for our drinks. "Ummm, I'll order the Coffee Freezo." I told her. "I want the regular coffee, black please." "Ok. Thanks, you two." "Thank you." We said back.

"I wanted to say that Lando and I are dating. And I didn't want you to see on Instagram, I wanted you to hear it from me." I said. He took a deep breath and then asks "Ok, does he make you happy?" "Very" I replied. "Ok. Then I'll be fine with that. I just have to talk to him alone, when I see him again." He said. "I'll tell him that he has to prepare for that!!" I said jokingly. "Thx." Gasly said.

"Are you fine with it?" I ask him. "As Long as he treats you like the princess you are. Then yes." "He does, he also opens the car door for me and the doors before we enter or leave a building." "That's good. Then I'm fine with it. Just be safe and careful." "I will." I said to him as I gave him a smile that said 'thank you very much!!' "Pleasure" he said and also smiled.

Our drinks arrive and we order our meals and I order the Nachos and he orders the chicken schnitzel. The waitress leaves the table and we continue with our convo.

"So, how is Caterina??" I ask. "My girlfriend? Random question. But she's doing fine. We're pretty happy. Thx." He said. "That's good. I'm very glad that you got someone that makes you happy!!" I said. "Thx. I appreciate it. Now I can say the same thing about you and Lando." He said and chuckled a little.

~~*~~

Hope you enjoyed.
Not a lot to say here, but yeah...