intro

this is a fantasy soulmate ff, starring seventeen!

a friendly reminder that this is a fan-made story and that these are just characters, not the real people and i do not intend to inflict harm on them.

since soulmate au's can be different but similar, here are some things that you'd need to know to understand the story so you can enjoy it.

                                SOUL NAMES
- soul names are a type of permanent mark a person receives at the age of eighteen. they begin as a red colour when they first appear, changing to black once a bond has been established between the two participants. names are listed in age order of soulmates.
- people can have multiple soul mates.
- having only one soulmate is highly uncommon.

                                   VOIDS
- voids are people that don't have soulmates, not receiving the red writing when they come of age.
- voids are very rare.
- voids are forbidden from tattooing names on their body to mimic the soul names and this can be punishable by law.

                        FIND MY SOULMATE
- find my soulmate is an app created by government officials to allow civilians to find their soulmate. it is highly monitored and is used often, having an 89% success rate.

this is my first seventeen book as new carat, if there is anything you would like to add, suggest or comment on in this story feel free to comment or even message me!

this story once again, includes scenes that may be unsuitable for younger readers, or could be triggering to certain readers. viewer discretion is advised.