𝙒𝙄𝙇𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲.

꧁𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆꧂

LORELAI-JONES WU was a girl of many talents and skills. She had practically grown up on the dance floor, she was very quick to change her mind on the type of dance she practiced. She mainly done freestyle and hip hop. Her mother was happy at the fact her daughter loved to dance since she owned a studio in New York.

AT AROUND SEVEN, her grandmother showed her how to sew and she was a natural, so since then she would design some of her own outfits for her to make or add stuff to her clothes she already owned.

AFTER HER PARENTS separation when she was ten, her father moved to Europe to expand his business and her mother met her new girlfriend Veronica Sanchez. The family had planned to move to California, taking the dance studio over there.

WHEN SHE WAS thirteen, she was finally sunny California during the summer before her last year of middle school. Her mother had her studio which was remaining successful and her step mother boutique. She spent her summer in between both dancing and sewing.

SHE SPENT THE first few months attending North Valley Middle School, which was an hour and a half away from her house due to her not being able to join West Valley Middle School.

WHEN HER SPOT is finally open and she is transferred mid year to her new school, she is now the new girl in school.

SO WHAT HAPPENS when she befriends the helpless new boy to stand up against his bully but then she is forced to be the bullies lab partner?

꧁꧂

𝟬𝟬𝟬...𝗔 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 ...

𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮
𝗜𝘀
𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶-𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗪𝘂

𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗜𝘀𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶-𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗪𝘂

Griffin Santopietro
𝗜𝘀
𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼

Griffin Santopietro𝗜𝘀𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼

𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝘂 - 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆𝟯𝟬𝘀!𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗼𝗸𝗶
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇- 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆𝟯𝟬𝘀!𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘇
𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗲 - 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗘𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗮 - 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗲
𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇 -𝗫𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻̃𝗮
𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗟𝗮𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 - 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
&

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲