𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭 : 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗻 (𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮)

---꧁꧂---

---꧁꧂---

Lj finally felt her eyes open, she let out a much needed gasp. She noticed the amount of doctors that were surrounding her, they seemed glad to see her awake but they were still hooking her up to machines.

"Hello Miss, do you know your name?" One of the doctors asked, removing something from around her arm.

"Loreali-Jones." She told the doctor, she just stuck a thumbs up to another doctor and told her to keep writing while she sorted Lj out.

"Ok Miss Wu, you're in West Valley Hospital currently because of an accident that happened earlier today. We've ran tests and you're completely fine but you've been out of it for the last 5 hours, so now you're awake we may have to run some more tests if that's alright." The lady explained to her, moving her bed to make her sit up slightly.

Lj just nodded and let her ramble on about everything even though she could hear/ remember everything that had happened that day.

She couldn't remember much about how she got to the hospital, all the noises and sounds were a blur in her mind but when she got to the hospital she remembered nearly everything that was said.

The girl looked out to the window to see two of her favourite people she had met in California who were both looking at her with teary eyes. The she diverted her attention to the boy she had beat up a few minutes before his accident and his dad who both looked relieved.

Her eyebrows furrowed up slightly when she saw them but her attention was diverted from them back to the doctor who was asking if she could feel or move her legs.

Luckily she was able to do both with relieved the doctor because little did the girl know, she was both the doctor for Miguel and Victoria after the school accident but neither of them mentioned that fight. Trying to keep her out of the karate rivalry.

Yet somehow none of them knew they hadn't kept her out of the rivalry.

The girl was slightly getting bored of all of the questions she keep getting asked by all of the doctors and nurses. They told her she lucky she had such good friends who got me here but really she didn't know who got her out of the woods into the hospital.

"Ok you've got some people outside waiting for you, do you want me to let them in?" A nurse asked.

"Yes please." Lj confirmed, watching the nurse go into the hall to tell everyone who was waiting for her could go inside. She watched Victoria practically push the women out the way to get to the door, "Hey Vicki."