𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 : 𝗖𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗲 "𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀''

———꧁꧂———

———꧁꧂———

(So y'all before you start, be warned, it might get a bit sad. Especially if you love Lj. BTW ILL PUT A WARNING BEFORE ⚠️)

Lj walked out of the school doors, still thinking about what happened in her chemistry class. She kept laughing to herself as she walked down the street, towards the dance studio that was probably a ten minute walk at the most.

She was listening to her Spotify playlist, tapping her fingers against the side of her hips. Lj checked her pockets to look at her jacket design but as she rummaged through each and every one the piece of paper wasn't there. She sighed and felt to go back to the class to grab it since she needed to make it but she was already at the studio so she just walked in.

"Mom? It's Lj." She called out, dropping her bag by the door and taking her earphones out. Eleanor walked out of the office in her athletic wear, her hair in a matching bun to her daughters.

"Hello my love, how was your first day?" She asked, embracing her into a hug.

"It was," Lj didn't really know how to answer the question since she was made fun of by some asshole for the day but she made two friends and got to see that asshole get embarrassed, "Decent I guess, I was able to make two friends, Liz and Kenny."

"That's great Lj, what are they like." Eleanor was happy to hear that her daughter had actually been able to make some friends in school.

They both walked into the office, sitting down on opposite sides of the desk. "Uh well kenny is super sweet and we met on the bus this morning so i have someone to talk to on there, then Liz is literally amazing. She showed me around, we spent lunch and break together, found out we have a lot in common." Lj told her mom, happy with the new friends.

"That's good, so how comes it was good? Just decent?" Eleanor asks, passing her some cookies she had made earlier in the day. She gladly took them and took a bite, chocolate chip, her favourite cookie.

"Uh I was partner up with some annoying guy in my chemistry class and we have to do all these projects for homework for the whole semester because it's worth 40 percent of our final grade." Lj explained, taking another bite of the cookie. Her mom rolled her eyes and told her as long as they finished the projects, it shouldn't matter who it is with.

"Are you going to stay and dance or you going to head home now? You can stay for a while until my class with the little ones," the little ones are the dance class for kids between 2-5, the kids were cute but could be so gross.

"Uh I'll stay until the class starts, I don't really wanna be around snotty kids." Eleanor laughed and passed Lj her dance clothes. She took them and quickly walked into the locker room to get changed.