𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 : 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 (𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭)

---꧁꧂---

---꧁꧂---

(This chapter will be mainly every character in the book so far thoughts except Lj because she's unavailable rn 😘)

"LJ?!" Liz's voice screamed, she started to run towards her friend who was now laying beneath the Ferris wheel. Tears began to pour from her eyes when she tried to tap Lj and she wouldn't move, "Come on Lj, talk to me, move PLEASE!"

The girl's cries began to fill the woods as kids began to either run off or come closer to the scene before them, phones began to appear out of their pockets and flash lights started to flicker.
Kenny shoved the all out the way and sat beside Liz and Lj, his eyes stinging with pain as he tried to keep a strong face for not only Lj buy for Liz as well. Out of their trio, he needed to be the one who would try and keep them calm yet in this moment, he needed Lj to get up and put on her strong face.

As they both tried to get her up and call for help using their phones, their voices anything. A certain someone watched from afar.

Anthony had watched it happen, he didn't realise she was being chased but he saw someone push her off and that's when his heart fully sank to his stomach.

Yes maybe she did just beat him up, yes maybe he hated her but seeing her get hurt made him angry.

Anthony couldn't figure out why that was happening every time he saw her get upset or hurt.

In his mind, he knew Lj wouldn't want him to help her but in that moment the two friends weren't doing much to help the girl.

He jogged over to the girl who had become more pale, looking like a porcelain doll that was made of glass. Hesitantly he ducked down beside her and tried to left her head up but he quickly got a slap to his hand.

"You did this to her?!" Liz asked, tears still sliding out of her eyes and down her rosey cheeks, collecting up on her small cardigan. "What is wrong with you? I'll kill you, i hate you," she pushed him back and felt the need to punch him but Anthony stopped her quickly.

"No, I promise you I knew noting about this. I just want to help," Anthony looked at them both with pleading eyes, he knew they wouldn't trust him. "She's bleeding from the back of her head, there's a chance she could die if you don't let me help!"

Liz stopped and was hesitant to nod because of what he had out her friends through but saving Lj was more important, she would deal with him after they got her to a hospital. "So I cal-called an ambul-ambulance, they said they can't get this fa-far in the woods."  She explained, stumbling on some words.