Chapter 1

Y/N in italic

Y/N pov:

I was lying in bed trying to sleep but all that I could think of was the car crash. I was there in the car listening to music while my parents talked about how amazing the holiday was and how lucky we were to have this life. As they were talking I was staring out the window, I saw some cars speeding behind us when all of a sudden it crashed right into us, our car was bashed hard toppled over the windows broken that was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

I woke up in the hospital and looked around for my parents I was worried sick wondering if they were ok or not. Waiting impatiently a doctor walked in to check up on me while I was told the bad news, "Y/N this is going to be hard for you to take in but your parents died in the car crash you just survived if we didn't get there in time you could've gone too". "What no that's not true I saw them they were breathing just fine and moving as well!" "Y/N..."

Snapped out of my thoughts by Mr Jones calling me down probably to go clean the floor or get the shopping possibly get them more wine. "Yes Mr Jones?" I said walking down the stairs "Finally... so I want you to get me more wine and some for my lovely too then get the shopping but don't speak to anyone or mention who we are!" "Yes Mr Jones". I walked off to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine from the wine cabinet and poured some out for Mr Jones. Being the alcoholic he is he demanded for me to pour more for him but I refused , I couldn't stand living with alcoholics It's horrible. Waking up with a hangover falling over not looking after the house meaning  I have to. Mr Jones hates admitting he's an alcoholic and so does his wife. "Hey hey hey I never said stop pouring you rat pour more!" "I'm just making sure there is enough for your lady" I said sarcastically. "excuse me are you being sarcastic...keep that mouth of yours shut and pour more then get out of this house and buy us food" "Yes Mr Jones".

Once I poured their drinks I walked upstairs and grabbed my joggers and a sweater walking downstairs I picked up my shoes, some money and a bag then left the house. Finally Out of that hell hole, shopping is like an escape for me so I use my time wisely. I took my phone out from my pocket and plugged in my earphones so I could listens to my music while I walked to the shops. As I was approaching the town center I looked at the shopping list and on the list there was the classic microwaveable food they eat. ughh how I wish they would actually have some decent food choice but no microwaveable food seriously.

Walking towards the super market  I saw a basket lying on the floor I grabbed it and ran to the frozen isle and picked up the usual meals they eat then walked over to the salad isle where I get my favorite salad. There was only one left so I grabbed it but I'd didn't see the lady who was trying to get it " ohh sorry mam didn't mean to grab it off of you" "It's ok sweetie you can have it I can always get a different one no need to worry" " omg thank you so much!" "No problem enjoy your day!" " you too!" I said back.

After about 15 minutes of circling the super market looking for the things on the list I walked to the checkout and payed for everything. I decided to go on a short walk before heading back to the house, as I was walking around I could see family's having fun in the park kids giggling loud and screams of happiness. Looking at my watch I realized I had been gone for an hour that was bad Mr Jones hates it when I'm late home so he grabs his belt and starts hitting me with it. I ran as fast as I could trying not to break the shopping bags.

I got home and it was quiet so I went to look and see what happened, slowly walking to the living room I saw that Mr and Mrs Jones were both heavily as sleep meaning I had to be extra careful with the noise I made or else they would wake up mad and I would be punished. Tiptoeing back to the kitchen i put everything away, grabbed my salad and walked upstairs to my room. Closing my door I walked over to my bed side table and grabbed my book and read it while eating.

________________________________
Sorry if it's bad this is my first time writing a story if you wouldn't mind i would appreciate if you could tell me what I could fix abt my story

Thank you :)

Word count: 862