Chapter 17

⚠️MENTION OF PANIC ATTAKS⚠️

Y/n: Italic

Lizzie Pov:
When we got to the shops y/n started tugging on my jacket like a little kid moaning to be picked up "mom hurry up let's gooo" "Alright hang on let everyone get out so I can lock the doors, don't want to lock anyone in or else the car alarm will go off" "fine" and with that she started yelling at everyone to hurry up. The madness had calmed down and we all went to the food market they had on, they were selling fresh fruits and vegetables, clothes, meat, toys all the things you could find in a regular shop. It was really busy so we all made sure to stay close especially y/n as she can have panic attacks and be shocked for quite a while "sweetie I'm going to need you to stay close to either me your dad or Scarlett at all times when we are here just incase you freak out and have a panic attack" "I'll be fine i swear" "honey I know you may think that but I don't want you to freak out without me being there, I want to help you" "ok fine but if I feel safe enough to go by myself can I?" Ok if you feel safe when we get in there you can tell me ok?" "Ok now let's go before I get to bored" we were all walking away from the car park when a group of paparazzis came up to us asking questions trying to take photos, I was being very conscious of y/n and looking at her to see if she was ok and she looked back at me I could tell she was nervous but trying to play it of that's y/n for you. I asked the paparazzis to give us some space and leave us alone but why did I think that would work "Hey guys could you please leave us alone we're trying to do things" I tried again but no it didn't work so we just walked away and ignored them even though they will still follow us. I turned around and looked at y/n "hey honey are you ok? You can tell me" "I guess I still get a bit nervous every now and then" we both laughed a bit and walked.

Y/n pov:
When we got to the car park paparazzis came up to us and I started to panic mom asked me if I was ok I just told her I still get nervous every now and then, I really wanted to prove to her that I can walk alone without panicking but don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

I looked over to the shops and saw target and turned to ask Scar, Mom and Dad if I could go in and get my supplies in there "please I think they will have some good stuff in there" "sure then we'll go buy some food from the market how does that sound?" "Sounds good to me" we went into Walmart and I didn't know I was clutching onto Scarlett until she asked me if I was ok "hey sweetie are you ok you're clinging on really hard and I know your clingy but your not usually this clingy is everything ok?" "Huh... what sorry I wasn't listening?" "I was asking if your ok your clinging hard on to me not that I don't like it it's just your never this clingy?" "Oh I think I'm just still a bit shocked about that whole paparazzi thing I don't want to come across them again" " if we do don't worry you have us to help, but the sooner we get this shopping done the quicker we can go home and maybe I could ask your mom if you can stay over? I think you guys are coming over for dinner and so is Chris E, Downey and Jeremy how does that sound?" "That sounds amazing!"

I looked around for some things I might like, I just got some plain black and clear pencil case (or you can choose your own) with some erasable pens, normal pens, pencils, sharpener, erasers, a ruler and a calculator I then got a pastel blue rucksack and a clear water bottle. We then paid and left and went to go buy some food, "mom can I get this please?" I said pointing to the soda (any type you want) "ok but nothing else ok?" "Ok"

I thought the paparazzis would have left us alone but they had managed to follow us through the market and i was getting annoyed and scared I didn't know what to do so I turned to look for Mom but she wasn't there neither was dad or Scar. The paparazzis were just taking photos of me and asking questions like "why are you with Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett?" "Are you using them?" "Are you Scarletts kid?" "Are you Elizabeth's kids?" "What movie are they making?" "Are you in a movie with them?" They were asking too many questions "stop it please leave me alone" they carried on taking the photos and asking questions over and over again. I ran off and went into a quiet corner that's when I realized I was having a panic attack, ohh shit I don't have anyone to help me I was now crying and struggling to breathe.

Lizzie pov:
I turned around looking for y/n as I had noticed she wasn't talking much maybe she was tried? I didn't know but then I heard Scarlett say that y/n wasn't anywhere to be seen where could she be? I was worrying like crazy Robbie came over to try and keep me
Calm "Liz you will be fine I'm sure y/n is fine we know what she's like she could very well be looking for other things or maybe she's wondered off somewhere and looking for toy's?" He stood there with me rubbing my back then we heard Scar yell something "I THINK I FOUND HER" omg I tried to get there quick without looking like a maniac rampaging around the market , "is she ok?" "She's shaking and is struggling to breathe I'd suggest you go and calm her down I'll deal with the paparazzis as they caused this" i walked over to y/n "hey sweetie how are you feeling?" "M...mom you're back!" She stood up and hugged me tight "it's ok I'm here your dad and Scar have gone off to deal with the paparazzis don't you worry about them ok? I just want you to focus on my breathing and you copy me" we stood there until y/n calmed down. Once she was calm she started speaking properly again no stutters "Ok but can we go home now I don't want to be here anymore?" "Sure sweetie let's go and pay" we paid and the paparazzis had been dealt with and we went back to the car.

________________________________
Sorry for the long wait I had a lot on my mind but I hope this chapter is good and thank you for reading :)

Word count: 1208