Chapter 11

Y/n italic

Y/n pov:
I looked at Lizzie confused but then realized we have to go see Mr and Mrs Jones at court ughh I was not looking forward to this at all. Lizzie and Robbie were grabbing the car keys while I was putting my shoes on well I was trying to go as slow as I could "Y/n please hurry up we're going to be late" Lizzie was getting all irritated by my slowness "fine" I said getting up off the floor and walking outside to the car.
The car ride to the court was just Robbie and Lizzie talking but thinking about this gave me flashbacks from when the car accident happened, tears formed in my eyes my breathing was getting heavier and I'm pretty sure Lizzie could tell as she pulled over and got out the car to help me "hey sweetie it's ok breath just copy my breathing and see if that helps" I did as she told me and Robbie held my hand while circling my palm with his thumbs "what caused you to panic?" "Umm" I really didn't want to tell her now to be honest i was never really planning to tell her the full story I just told her my parents died and that's all. "Y/n you don't have to tell us if you aren't fine with it I just want to help that's all" she hugged me and so did Robbie then they both sat back down in their seats and we drove off to the court.

Lizzie pov:
On the way to the court y/n started to panic so I pulled over, both Robbie and I got out the car and went over to the back seat. I told y/n to follow my breathing and Robbie held y/n hand while tracing her palm with his thumb which helped as well she knew we were there for her and she didn't have to panic but I'm wondering what's causing her to panic like this? I asked her but she didn't respond just went umm nothing else.

When we got to the court I held Y/n hand and so did Robbie as we walked in and sat down, looking over to y/n I saw her staring at Mr and Mrs Jones I could tell she was scared but happy she was going to expose them of who they really are and how they aren't really nice at all in fact they're horrible.

-Time skip-

Y/n pov:
Once we told the judge everything Mr and Mrs Jones were sent away I don't know where I wasn't told I was just told everything was going to be ok, even though I got yelled at and accused by Mr and Mrs Jones which was ridiculous as I'm just a 13 year old trying to have a good life but since life hates me I got this shit to deal with.
Lizzie turned to face me and so did Robbie "well done sweetie the bad part is over and now we just have to sign papers to foster you!" "Yayyy" i yelled

Lizzie pov:
Done with the hard part now on with the best part singing the papers, i was walking over to sign the papers of course Robbie and y/n were following because they had to be there. As I was signing the papers I was asked if I wanted to adopt y/n rather than foster so she could be with us in a safe home being taken care of, fed and loved. They think Robbie and I are capable of taking custody of her so I looked at Robbie and we agreed.

________________________________Hiiii guys
So I'm not really an expert at adopting and fostering so I don't know if this makes sense so I'll explain it a bit.

So as the judges thought Robbie and Lizzie did the right thing protecting and helping y/n when the Jones were abusing and using y/n as their slave, they agreed that adopting would be better and if they fostered someone could still adopt so they took the chance.

Hope you guys had a good day/night/morning <3

Word count:709