Chapter 12

Y/n italic

Y/n pov:
A few days have passed and Lizzie,Robbie, Scarlett and I all went out shopping it was amazing.

Scarlett demanded we go shopping for clothes as I needed better "style" I played offended which caused Scarlett to laugh, we then got ice cream I got Chocolate fudge (if you don't like that then you can imagine whatever flavor you like) and Scarlett got vanilla. We then went to buy some shoes as I really needed new shoes my current ones are all worn out, I then noticed that Lizzie and Robbie weren't with us I have no clue how I haven't noticed until just now I think it's because I was busy having fun.

I then looked over and asked Scar if she knew where they went "hey scar do you know where Lizzie and Robbie area?" "I think they went shopping for food sweetie, why?" "Just wondering but I have no clue why I just realized" "heh probably because your hanging with me!" "Yep" and then i ran ahead of Scar towards the park, I really wanted to go on the swings I missed just swinging on them listening to music and letting the breeze hit my face.

I have to ask Scarlett first though so I did "sacrlettttttt can we go to the park please please I really want to play on the swings" I said jumping around like a 4 year old "Sure I'll just have to ask Lizzie ok?" "Ok" I said.

It felt like it had been forever when Scarlett told me Lizzie said it was fine with her, so I ran again really fast and of course Scarlett tried to catch up but she couldn't as she had all our shopping I then noticed how slow she is so I stopped to let her catch up but then i ran ahead once she started catching up to me again. I laughed at Scarlett struggling to catch up but because I wasn't looking at where I was going I ran into a tree and fell backwards, it hurt but not really, not understanding how I managed that I laughed but was really trying to hold my the tears at the same time. I turned around and saw Scarlett bending down to help me up "omg Y/n are you ok?" She asked checking me "yeah I am, just wasn't looking where I was going" "well maybe next time don't laugh at me and watch where your going!" Scarlett said laughing.

Lizzie pov:
Robbie and I needed to go shopping for y/n birthday and some food as the refrigerator is really empty. As y/n birthday is coming up we  decided to go birthday shopping for her but we have also planned for the marvel cast to come surprise her, I know she said that she never was really allowed to watch anything but I think it would be nice for her to meet the marvel cast but be surprised because she has no clue we know her birthday is soon so it will be amazing! 

I knew that y/n really wanted some books and records as she loves music she told me a few days back she loved listening to records whilst reading a book when she was younger so I thought it would be nice gift for her, but I also want to get her a phone maybe it's too much? No I don't think I want to spoil her she deserves it.

Walking into the shop where they have record players I looked and found one that looked nice, found some records that y/n loves and bought them, next the apple store I'm just looking for a plain black phone and I'll let her get whatever case she wants. Talking about shopping my phone buzzed Robbie looked at me and said "Someone messaged you, check it it could be Scarlett" I nodded "I will" I checked and it was Scarlett "your right it is Scarlett she's asking if she can take Y/n to the park apparently she wants to play on the swings so we'll meet up with them at the park" "yep sounds fine" Robbie said smiling I texted Scarlett back saying that's fine we'll meet them up at the park.

Scarlett pov:
Y/n and I were out shopping Lizzie told me that y/n's birthday was soon so I had to sneak some presents for her while getting her new shoes and clothes as she definitely needed them. We got ice cream then I asked Lizzie if I could take y/n to the park as she was begging to, with Lizzie's permission we went to the park but on the way there y/n wanted to race and during that race y/n ran straight into a tree I ran as fast as I could and helped her up asking if she was ok but trying to hold back my laughter I could tell y/n was trying to as well.

Once y/n was fine we went to the swings and swung talking about life until we saw Lizzie's car so we went over and got into the car putting the shopping in the back.

When we arrived back at Lizzie's house I gave her the presents I got for y/n and told her to hide them as I suck at hiding gifts, I remember when the marvel cast were doing secret Santa I hid Chris E gifts and he managed to find them.

Y/n pov:
My birthday was coming up and I don't think Lizzie, Robbie or even Scarlett know but I don't really mind this was already the best gift ever getting a family who cares about me and will actually treat me like a human and not an object. I'm hoping Scarlett can stay until my birthday which is like in 2 days!!

When we got back I helped unpack some shopping and put my new clothes and shoes away but when I was helping I went over to Lizzie and asked if Scar could stay over I think you could tell I got close to Scarlett since the first time I met her. Anyways I went over to Lizzie and asked "hey Lizzie can Scarlett stay a bit longer please???" "Hmm I'll have to ask Robbie and Scarlett" "Oke I'll wait" I lied I can't wait I'm very impatient, I watched as Lizzie walked over to Robbie to ask and I'm pretty sure he said that he's fine with it. Now time to ask Scarlett and I hope she can stay, I saw Scarlett looking at me and I turned around Robbie was there ooop they caught me spying "Hey y/n everything ok?" "Yeah yeah just want to talk to Scarlett that's all" "Mhh ok" feww that was close I thought I said to myself but not really everyone heard me.

I went to sit down on the sofa when Lizzie came up to me "hey y/n Scarlett said she can stay but you two better not cause trouble" "yesss!!!" I yelled running up to Scarlett I hugged her tight then ran over to Lizzie and Robbie squeezing them. If you can't tell Scar and I are the trouble makers believe it or not you may not think us two would be the trouble makers but we are.

________________________________
Hey this chapter is a bit longer but hope you enjoy it :)

Word count: 1253