Chapter 20

Y/n= italic

Y/n's pov:
It's another school day and I woke up late great I hope mom isn't upset. I get up and run to the bathroom brush my teeth as I have no time for breakfast, wash my face grab a hoodie and ripped jeans and head downstairs. "I'm so sorry I slept in please don't be mad...wait why didn't you wake me?" "You're not late you woke up early actually" mom said confused "what no I didn't" I turned my phone on a checked the time, gosh I must be seeing things or it was a dream but I swear it was 8 and that's when school starts "Sweetie you ok?"dad asked with a concerned look "Yeah I'm fine dad it must of been a dream or I was seeing things" "alright then why don't you eat something before you head to school you need energy to focus" "Hm ok I'll have an apple please" "just an apple? Ok then here" mom passed me an apple and I took it upstairs with me as I didn't make my bed.

Lizzie's pov:
Y/n went upstairs so I carried on answering emails while Robbie made us breakfast, it was 7:40 and y/n ran downstairs you ready to go?" I asked "yep let's go" I kissed Robbie goodbye and I grabbed the car keys slipped on my shoes and shut the door behind us, I unlocked the car and hoped in y/n getting in the car slowly "taking your time I see" "hey I'm still half asleep I woke up early for no reason" "not my fault maybe double check ur phone before you get up next time" I laughed while y/n rolled her eyes at me.

We reached y/n school "bye sweetheart enjoy school I love you and remember behave and listen" I said and kissed her head " I will bye mom love you"

_______________________________
This was a short chapter but I'm running out of ideas, I'm also sorry I haven't updated the story in a long time I forgot it existed 😭 anyways hope you enjoy it love you guys remember to eat, drink and sleep <333
Word count:369