Chapter 3

⚠️MENTION OF PANIC ATTACKS!!⚠️

Y/N italic
Y/N:pov

I was getting all anxious I don't know why I've never felt like this before it feels like I can't breathe I'm trying so hard to breathe normally I'm shaking getting dizzy sweating like crazy.
I don't know if I ask the lady for help or not I was too busy zoning out I didn't have the chance to ask the lady what her name is fuck well done yet again Y/N got yourself stuck in another stupid problem.

The lady turned around and started to speak
"Hey sweetie I forgot to ask earlier what's your n..." she saw me struggling to breathe and stopped walking "Hey ok so I want you to find five things you can see 4 things you can feel 3 things you can hear 2 things you can smell and one thing you can taste" In between breathes I did what the lady said "i can see you, trees, people, benches and swings. I can feel my joggies, my shoes, your hand and my sweater. The three things i can hear is the wind blowing, People talking and birds. I can smell the fresh grass and my perfume and I can taste my apple I had for my late breakfast" "now take deep breath's. How do you feel now?" "A lot better thank you" "no problem now back to my last question what's your name we got side tracked" the lady laughed "my name is y/n but you can call me y/nn if you want" I smiled "Hi y/n my name is Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie if you want what ever is comfortable with you is fine with me. Anyways  I think we should get you home now it's getting pretty late " "umm ok"

Y/n pov: The car ride back to my foster home was quiet but a comfortable kind of quiet i was just happy someone was there for me when that happened otherwise who knows what would've happened to me.

Lizzie's pov: The car ride was quiet but wasn't awkward it was nice but even though I just found out y/n name plus just met her I wonder why she gets so scared to go home she always says umm ok or k sometimes even blanks out I wonder what happened that makes her so anxious about going home.

Y/n pov: I told Lizzie the directions to my Forster home it isn't that far away from where the park is like 10-15 minute walk I don't know in driving distance since I don't really go out at all just to go shopping and that's it.

Lizzie's pov: I listen to Y/n's directions and we pull up to her driveway I start to speak " Hey y/n I know we just met  but I just want you to stay safe so here is my number if you need me call me or text me and I'll come and get you" "thanks Lizzie see you good night!" "Night y/n" I watch her go into the house before I drive home.

Y/n pov: Lizzie gave me her number for safety just incase I need her like I did tonight I was glad I got her number I have someone to talk to if I need. I opened the door and walked upstairs into my room trying to avoid Mr and Mrs Jones. Once in my room i changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth then grabbed my book and started to read it but before I could even start Mr Jones walked in.

________________________________
I hope your enjoying it so far :)

Word count: 615