Chapter 15

Y/n italic

Lizzie's pov:
It had been a few weeks since y/n's birthday and we were hoping to get her into a school soon, as we think it would be best for her. So Robbie and I thought about it and  decided that today is the day we're going to tell y/n that we're going to look for schools.

It was around 9 am when y/n woke up and came downstairs "Morning sleepy head you finally up?" "Morning also it's 9 am it's still really early" "it's not that early!" Robbie yelled from the kitchen "Anyone want avocado on toast with scrambled eggs?"he said holding up the carton of eggs and a pan "I'll have some thanks" "I'll have some too!" I went over to help Robbie make the breakfast and as we were cooking breakfast y/n sat down on the sofa and started reading "hey honey what are you reading?" "Ohh I'm reading (your favorite book)" "is it good?" "Yeah I've read this book hundreds of times" I laughed and y/n went back to reading her book.

Robbie and I had finished cooking and set the table "y/n breakfast" "coming" and with that we all sat down and started to eat breakfast, halfway through Robbie decided it was best we asked y/n now if she wanted to go look for schools "so y/n Robbie and I have been talking and we were wondering if you wanted to go look at some schools and you can pick the one you like the most?" "Wait really I can pick the school?!" "Yeah and if you don't like it that's your fault" Robbie said and y/n and I laughed "what what did I say?" "Nothing...nothing" y/n was trying so hard to keep it together "anyways thanks guys your the best" she said getting up and giving us hugs "your welcome sweetie now go get ready and we can go search schools" "ok!" and off she went.

Y/n pov:
This morning was the best I woke up and was told I was going to pick the school I wanted to go to! I mean school may not sound fun but I haven't been to school in years and I would like to learn something which isn't being a chore. Lizzie told me to go get ready so we can search up some schools nearby for us to look at and visit. I did as she said and ran upstairs and took a shower, as usual I put my music on and turned the shower on, hopped in and began singing and dancing to the songs on my playlist. Finally done I got out and got changed, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, washed my face and made my bed I was all ready to look at schools with Lizzie and Robbie. 

I walked downstairs yelling "I'm ready" "good come here we're waiting" i ran over to lizzie and we started looking at them.

~a few hours had passed~

Lizzie's pov:
Y/n Robbie and I sat there for hours scrolling through school websites when y/n said something "I really like this school it seems nice and it could help me achieve my dream job I want to go look at this one" "ok I'll call up the school" I called the school and asked if we could visit it and they said yes but we'd have to arrange dates and it might not be for a while. I turned to face y/n "Hey sweetie they said there is a while to wait before we can see the school as we need to arrange dates but it's quite far away" "that's fine as long as I can still see it I don't mind when" "we'll try and get the closest date we can" "thank you love you" "love you too"

________________________________
Hey guys I've finally uploaded and I know it's a smaller chapter but there will be another one either up later today or tomorrow.

Hope you've had a lovely morning/evening/night keep safe <3

Word count: 690