Chapter 14 pt 1

⚠️MENTION OF SICK⚠️

Y/n italic

Lizzie pov:
I woke up to my alarm that I had set so Scar Robbie and I could make y/n's breakfast and get the marvel cast over in time before y/n wakes up. So I turned over and woke up Robbie "hey babe how did you sleep?" "morning, I slept well thanks, you?" " I slept Pretty well" I smiled "I'm going to take a shower and then start on y/n breakfast" "ok I'll get the presents sorted out then I'll message the group and tell them we're ready for them to come" I nodded and walked to the bathroom, turned the shower on and stepped into it.

I had finished my shower and changed I was now doing my makeup when I heard a knock at the door "come in!" I said not to loud but loud enough to hear so I wouldn't wake up y/n, "hey liz I'm going to get started on the breakfast meet you down there" Scar said "ok see you in a bit I'll be down shortly" Scar then left shutting the door gently.

Scarlett pov:
It was the morning of y/n's birthday and we had planned to make her a special breakfast while Robbie set out the gifts and got everyone sorted. When I was ready I walked over to Lizzie and Robbie's room and knocked on the door waiting for a response "come in!" Lizzie said so I went in "morning liz I'm ready now so I'm going to head downstairs and start on the breakfast see you down there" "ok I'll be down in a sec" Lizzie said.

Heading down the stairs i saw Robbie and the cast whispering about where the decorations and presents should go "morning guys" I said quietly "hey" they all respond quietly "excited?" "Yeah" Seb and Mackie whisper yelled. I can tell those three will cause a lot of trouble with their pranks "I'm just going to start on the breakfast while I wait for Lizzie" "ok" Robbie said.

Lizzie pov:
I was ready so I went downstairs and I could see everyone "morning" "hey Lizzie" they all responded back with a smile "I'm just going over to help Scar" I told Robbie "ok" and with that I walked over to Scar and we started on the breakfast. It was now 9:00 am and we were all ready so we told everyone to hide and Scar Robbie and I all went upstairs to wake her up.

Y/n pov:
I was woken up to Scar Lizzie and Robbie in my face saying happy birthday and giving me hugs "heh thanks guys" I said "so you wanna get dressed and come down to get your breakfast birthday girl?" Lizzie said "yeah of course why wouldn't i" I said getting out of bed as fast as I could "but first I need you guys to leave" I said "ok see you downstairs!" once they shut the door I got up made my bed and picked out an outfit, today I chose a dark green crop top and light brown jeans. I also straighten my hair which I never really done before but Lizzie taught me, I then left my room and walked downstairs "I'm ready" and with that everyone jumped out and yelled Happy Birthday Y/n I was so happy and shocked I didn't really know who everyone was but I could recognize some like Robert, Tom Holland and Chris Hemsworth but that was all. I walked over to Lizzie "WOW OMG thanks guys!" I said then Lizzie squeezed me "we wanted you to meet everyone on a special day like this" "well then let's do it" I got introduced to everyone and we eventually sat down and had breakfast at the table everyone was asking questions about me like what my favorite color is what my favorite movie is etc.

I was talking to Chris E when somebody tapped my shoulder it was Anthony "hey y/n Sebastian and I have a prank we want to pull on everyone you wanna join in on the prank" he asked I looked over and saw Sebastian smirking "of course I do why wouldn't I" I said smirking "what are you guys doing?" "Nothing nothing at all" I said laughing.

After breakfast we cleaned up and walked over to the presents which I haven't notice until now hah "OMG GUYS THIS IS AMAZING YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO!" I yelled really loud "you deserve it" Rdj said. I rushed over to them and demanded Scar and Lizzie sat next to me while opening them.

-here is a list of what everyone got y/n-

Chris E- A bunch of records you liked
Sebastian Stan and Anthony- a prank set ( so you can pull a bunch of pranks)
Chris H- Clothes
Lizzie and Robbie- A new phone
Scarlett- A bunch of clothes
Rdj- A ps4
Tom Holland- Shoes
Tom Hiddleston- Jewelry
Jeremy- Games for your PS4
Mark-Posters for your room
No one pov:
You thanked everyone and hugged them all and then wondered off to get the stuff for the prank you,Seb and Mackie had planned.
You guys had planned that you faked being sick so Lizzie would run to your bathroom but instead run into Saran Wrap.

You went to go set it up and then you yelled for Lizzie.

Y/n pov:
Seb, Mackie and I set up our prank, I then yelled for Lizzie "LIZZIE I NEED YOU I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!" I could hear her running and then BOOM!

Lizzie pov:
Y/n was yelling for me as she felt like she was going to be sick "I'M COMING!" I yelled and ran to her bathroom then bam before I knew it I was in the ground I looked up and saw y/n, Seb and Mackie laughing at me "hahaha you fell for it" y/n said "you will get payback" i said getting up. We then headed back downstairs and sat with everyone else.

Y/n pov:
Robbie and Scar stood up and came over to me worried "hey you ok" Robbie said checking me "were you sick?" Scar asked hugging me "guys I'm fine I was just pranking Lizzie and it worked we got her really well" I said laughing and they did not seem pleased, I looked around and everyone else was laughing but man Scar, Robbie and Lizzie fell for it.

________________________________
Hey guys so this is part 1 as I want to make this a longer chapter than the others but I'll turn it into 2 parts as more things will happen later on.

I hope you guys are all doing fine and I promise to upload the next part tomorrow.

Word count: 1138